Profile for Me! > Reviews

Content by Me!

Me! "Busy Mummy" (Peterborough, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower
Hozelock 4in1 Porta Shower
Price: 21.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for horses!, 19 Feb 2014
This item only arrived today and I couldn't resist having a quick play after we brought the pony back from 14miles around the very muddy countryside. The pump action builds up enough pressure to be able to hose down a horse and get the worst of the muck off. We're off out again on Saturday and I shall take it with me. I will take a container of cold water and a thermos of boiling water so that I can mix them and fill it a couple of times for a really good wash.

Hormonally Yours
Hormonally Yours
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hormonally Yours (MP3 Download)
I love this album, I had completely forgotten about it until I heard a song on the radio that reminded me of it. Every track is great,

Regatta Girls Jodi Breathable Waterproof Jacket
Regatta Girls Jodi Breathable Waterproof Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, 9 Aug 2013
I bought this jacket for my ten year old daughter. It's a lovely bright colour and a great shape. It's nicely lined and more substantial than a pac-a-mac. I am very pleased with it thus far.

iDance Moving-120 Battery Powered Portable Active PA System (2 x 8" Bass Drivers, EQ , iDock & 200W Max) - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 July 2013
I thought I had done my homework on these PA's but was disappointed from the moment it arrived. Everything was in French, including the power cable! I used another I had, to charge the unit and plugged in my music. It wasn't very loud at all. The tip of the unit looked a bit scuffed too.
I returned the unit (without problem) and ordered an alternative which is a far superior machine. Much louder and more robust. B009L3V81W

500w 15 inch Fully Active Portable PA System with 2 VHF Mics
500w 15 inch Fully Active Portable PA System with 2 VHF Mics
Offered by Electromarket
Price: 320.70

5.0 out of 5 stars LOUD! And proud!, 30 July 2013
This was my second choice portable PA after buying the iDance Moving 120. It is FAR superior to that. So far we have used it for a school disco. An outdoor school BBQ function and as a PA with mice at a horse show. The battery lasts very well and the wireless mics do their job. I wish the wheels were a little more robust though.
I have used a flash drive for music and an iPhone via a lead. Although some of the other PA's have special iPod slots/compatibility I would rather have this one, it is far higher quality and using a lead to plug in the iPhone/iPod/android actually gives you more options!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely coat, 30 July 2013
I'm really impressed with the quality of this jacket. My 8 year old son likes it a lot. It is more weather resistant than the simple PAC-a-mac coats.

SwankySwans Unisex Child Cedric Vintage Horse Print Satchel Navy SS01050
SwankySwans Unisex Child Cedric Vintage Horse Print Satchel Navy SS01050
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice school bag for a more grown up horse-obsessed pre-teen!, 30 July 2013
My daughter (12) loves this bag. It's something a bit different and she tells me she gets lots of comments about it at school. So far it seems fine quality-wise. The gold horses are printed on and some may rub off a bit in time. It's roomy enough for school though.

AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
Price: 10.05

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it should, 7 Jun 2013
suctions well to the work top and easy to use. It does what it should and I have nice sharp knives now :)

Joseph Joseph Arena Dish Drainer - White
Joseph Joseph Arena Dish Drainer - White
Price: 36.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, tricky to clean, 7 Jun 2013
This looks so much nicer than normal drainers. Only problem is it can take a little bit of cleaning as some water is left standing in it if you don't angle it after use.

Stanley 0.5 Litre Classic Food Jar, Green
Stanley 0.5 Litre Classic Food Jar, Green
Offered by Bin Babe
Price: 20.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Size & Hot, 7 Jun 2013
This holds a bit more than a standard tin of soup but if pre-heated it will still keep soup hot enough for hours and hours. I bought it for my daughter to take soup or pasta to school and it does the job well. The lid doubles as a cup/bowl.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5