Profile for villager > Reviews

Touch Of Silver Twice A Week Brightening Shampoo 150 ml
Touch Of Silver Twice A Week Brightening Shampoo 150 ml
Offered by Vertical9 Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 22 Sep 2014
Very pleased with this. It's very cheap and it did the trick...my hair is light brown and it had turned pale orange around the edges. This shampoo darkened the colour.
I would recommend for light coloured hair that has turned pale orange or yellow. It will give you a more subtle colour.

Sabichi Black Spot Shopping Trolley
Sabichi Black Spot Shopping Trolley
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trolley, 16 Sep 2014
I am very pleased with this. The wheels are smooth and quiet along the pavements. The bag is strong.
My only criticism is that the bag secures at the top with only a small piece of velcro. I would prefer a larger length of velcro to make it easier to fasten.

All in all, I am more than satisfied with this though.

Bath Mat Set , Bath Mat Pedestal Mat Set, Cream Shell Design Non Slip Bathmat (off white light cream)
Offered by Skippy`s

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 Sep 2014
Really good value for money.
This looks great in the bathroom and it washes well. I am very pleased with the mats.

paris pink top flower shopping trolley
paris pink top flower shopping trolley
Offered by Dealsdirect247

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy and not very strong, 3 Sep 2014
This won an award in a magazine for being the trolley of the year, however, I think it was awarded on style alone because the trolley itself is very noisy. When I walk to the shops with it, I clatter and rattle down the streets.
Also, the base gave way under the weight of the shopping. Maybe I overfilled it, but I did expect to carry a full bag home without the base buckling under the weight.
All in all, not a strong trolley, and not worth the money.
It looks attractive, and I had some compliments about it, but it is really only suitable for light loads.

Tomy TF525 Digital Baby Monitor
Tomy TF525 Digital Baby Monitor

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unreliable, 11 Aug 2014
My unit has been very unreliable.
My previous Tomy monitor made a lot of loud "white noise" when it lost connection, but this just silently loses connection, which is very worrying. I wake up to a monitor that has lost connection overnight without warning.
I was told to take out the battery and put it back in again to get a reconnection, so I assume that this is a common problem with this model.
I have had to do this three times or more in a day! I can't be bothered anymore.

Cotton summer ethically traded trousers, elasticated waist, Tela Hindu - from Ecuador made for Tumi - light weight cool material. Beige and large.
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, cool, lightweight trousers, 8 July 2014
The make, fit and material are great for the summer, but I wish there were more colours available.
The white and beige are a bit too feminine. I dyed them black and now they are perfect.

Body2Body Womens Cycling & Dancing Ladies Cycle Cotton Lycra Shorts in Assorted Colors & Sizes
Offered by Body Plus (Euro) Ltd
Price: £4.85 - £4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 21 Jun 2014
Very happy with these. They are very stretchy, and the material is a nice quality, soft, and washes well.

I have bought four pairs now. Nice bright colours, but I would have liked purple.

Fruit Of The Loom Mens Lightweight Jog Pant / Jogging Bottoms
Fruit Of The Loom Mens Lightweight Jog Pant / Jogging Bottoms
Price: £5.00 - £15.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, 18 Jun 2014
These are lightweight so good for the summer, but they are not a very generous fit at all. They are very tight at the hips. You need to be a slender person to fit these.

1 x Lootec Unisex Portable Urinal / Toilet / Loo - For Men And Women - 0.85 Litre Capacity - With Carry Handle And No-Spill Screw-On Cap
Offered by Great Ideas By Post

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, 5 Feb 2014
Not good. The cap is not substantial enough, and it leaks. The bottle is also smaller than the standard size. Not big enough for an adult. It's more of a child size. Not impressed at all.

GrandGadgets 2000w Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings with Flat and Upright Placement
Offered by GRAND GADGETS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit noisy, 26 Nov 2013
This is a powerful little heater and it's great for adding a boost of warmth in a cold room. It heats the room up very quickly.

I'm happy with it, but it is rather noisy, although all fan heaters make a bit of noise.

I only use it occasionally. I don't rely on it as my main source of heat. It is supplementary to our central heating.

All in all, it is a handy and inexpensive portable heater for occasional use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4