Profile for gasman > Reviews

gasman

Heissner F635N-00 1600W Pond Cleaner
Heissner F635N-00 1600W Pond Cleaner

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 25 Aug. 2014
While using the Vac it blocked up on plenty of occasions with debris from the pool, this made the weak plastic body (reservoir) collapse inwards to the point that it lost all suction and the contents of the hose drain back into the pond. The effects of this was the pond took nearly two weeks for the water to clear. Not a good buy as far as I'm concerned.

GENUINE SAMSUNG BATTERY MODEL NO. EB504465VU 1500 mAh SUITABLE FOR SAMSUNG I8...
Offered by Decrescent

1.0 out of 5 stars battery dead, 25 Jun. 2013
Battery DEAD won't charge and hasn't any charge in it.
Tried charging a couple of times, to no avail. Back to my old one. Will buy one off the market stall. At least I can check before I buy. Replacement going back.

Intel i3-2100 SandybridgeCore i3 Dual-Core Processor ? 3.10GHz, 3MB Cache, Socket 1155, 3 Year Warranty, Retail Boxed

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What You Think, 7 May 2012
Well, thought it was too good to be true. Advertised as a QUAD core but in actual fact is a 2 core.
Given to understand someone else has reported the description to Trading Standards.
Was looking for a Quad Core (as per the Google description)and wondered why the item seemed a bargain (NB. I know very little about P.Cs but took advice from someone who does)
Will I be recompensed due to the mis selling of this item, I don't think so.
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU READ ON THE GOOGLE WEB SITE!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2012 10:42 AM BST