Profile for Sooperpengy > Reviews

Ultimate Mittens: 26 Classic Patterns to Keep You Warm
Ultimate Mittens: 26 Classic Patterns to Keep You Warm
Price: 20.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover., 30 Sep 2013
In my search for the warmest mittens known to man, I bought the Kindle version of this to read on my iPad. It's got a lovely variety of patterns with some interesting mitten information as well. I think my search ends here!

Sign Language: Travels in Unfortunate English from the Readers of The Daily Telegraph
by The Daily Telegraph
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 11 Jan 2013
I purchased this book for my father for Christmas and flicked through it before wrapping it up. My elderly father is a conservative type and he would definitely not have enjoyed the many signs which would make a maiden blush (references to male genitalia etc)! I therefore gave it to my son-in-law who appreciated it much more! Just be careful if you are buying it for someone other than yourself

20 Pairs of Hand Warmers
20 Pairs of Hand Warmers
Offered by The Golf Store 4u
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Toast warm!, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: 20 Pairs of Hand Warmers (Misc.)
These handwarmers are ideal for slipping into your gloves to keep your gands warm while out and about. They stay warm for far longer than other similar products. They resemble teabags so are flexible and pleasant to use. Sime caution should be used if using in gloves though as they do get very warm indeed! Ideal for use by Raynaud's sufferers.