Profile for Mr D.Statham > Reviews

Content by Mr D.Statham

Mr D.Statham (London, England United Kingdom)

The Blake Curse
The Blake Curse

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a joke ... right? Even the dedication on the front page is grammatically incorrect., 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Blake Curse (Kindle Edition)
Utterly laughable and rediculous. It reads like a 10 year-old wrote it. An 18 year-old super-spy who has inherited his strikingly handsome features from Hollywood actor father who has won 8 Oscars !!!!

In the first chapter alone seven consecutive sentences start with the word "He ..." In the same chapter the writer describes as "The north arctic wind blew relentlessly against his coat." Then a few lines later, "his happy belowing laugh cutting through the still night air." It's just completely unreadable.

Same chapter - "Ben knew without any modesty that he attracted every female within his one mile radius." "To the casual eye it would seem as though the heavens had thrown all their gifts on one individual, brains, beauty and psychic shrewdness."

Psychic shrewdness!!! The 4 and 5 star reviews must be friends and family of the author because this is puriel nonesense. If English isn't your first language, please don't try and write a book in English. Words cannot describe how bad this is.

Procter Pest-Stop Sure-set Plastic Mousetrap Twinpack
Procter Pest-Stop Sure-set Plastic Mousetrap Twinpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
After many false starts with cheap wooden traps, these are a Godsend.

Lost Planet 3 (PS3)
Lost Planet 3 (PS3)
Offered by SupaStock

1.0 out of 5 stars So boring, so repetitive and dissapointing., 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lost Planet 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
Like so many others who had played LP1 and LP2 I had such high hopes for this and could not have been more disappointed. It's SOOOOOOOO dull and boring I can't begin to talk you through it. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Fallout 3 (PS3)
Fallout 3 (PS3)
Offered by Yellow Bulldog Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, boring, teadious, prententious shite, 26 Feb. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fallout 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
Oh my God. I just wasted 2 hours of my life playing this awful piece of rubbish. I knew that it was more than just a shoot-em-up when I bought it but this is rediculous. It's so tedious and slow. By the end I was actaully screaming at the TV. Bad bad bad. If you like massive worlds where you can wander around doing nothing get Red Faction or Rage instead. This game thinks it's clever but it is just plain shite. I'm going to snap the disk in two and put Space Marine in my PS3 as if I don't shoot something soon I'm going to explode. Worse game I've ever played.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2014 4:54 PM BST