Profile for Enemcee > Reviews

Content by Enemcee

Enemcee

Mask Snorkel Fins / Flippers PVC Diving Set (Adults) - Scuba Dive Snorkelling Sets (S / M (UK4.5 - 8.5), Blue)
Offered by Two Bare Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price., 5 Nov. 2015
Great set for first timers. We bought them for our holiday in Barbados, they're really well made. Flippers are sturdy and easy to set the size, sizing was good, mask is very good quality as is the snorkel. To be honest, we thought for the price we might use them during our stay and then leave them behind, but they will be coming back with us.

For the price and quality you can't go wrong, highly recommended.

The Girl With All The Gifts
The Girl With All The Gifts
by M. R. Carey

1.0 out of 5 stars Check you know the genre before you buy!, 12 Nov. 2014
Lots of plaudits on the covers - front, back, inside..... Not sure if I would say any of them are relevant. It's not haunting, heartbreaking, thrilling, enigmatic or any other of the marvellous adjectives liberally scattered about. At the end of the day, it's a book about flesh eating humans in a post-apocalyptal world, set in the UK.

If just ONE of the comments had given me a clue as to the genre of the book I could have saved myself £7.99. I read it to the end, but found it very gory in parts and as it's not a subject I am interested in rather boring.

Apple iPhone SE/5S/5 Back (Rear) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Dual-Tone Clear Edition - (2 x Back Protectors). Important: Read product description before ordering
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your lovely Iphone scratch-free!, 30 Jan. 2014
Media Devil protectors are absolutely brilliant, I have seen others and there is simply no comparison, they are by far more superior. Yes - a little more expensive than others, but they work and you really can't see them at all - in fact one of the guys in the Vodafone shop didn't believe me when I showed it to him.

It might sound mad to pay for something you can't see, but if you have a lovely shiny Iphone 5s, the last thing you want is for the back to get scratched, every time you looked at it, it would make you sad...

They have clear instructions to apply the cover in the pack also an online demonstration which is worth having a look at first. Then all you need patience, a steady hand, good light, and don't do it in a rush, once you have cracked it, you will be really pleased.

So far I have put them on four Iphone 5s's, all with no problem, they are simply the best.

BaByliss 2775U Big Hair Rotating Styler
BaByliss 2775U Big Hair Rotating Styler

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone, 8 Feb. 2012
I think this works better on long hair rather than mine, just on the shoulder.

I found it hard to get any bounce from the top and my hair looked quite flat. I've been blow drying my hair for about thirty years and can honestly say I get a better result using a hair dryer and round brush.

The Other Hand
The Other Hand
by Chris Cleave

1.0 out of 5 stars Thank god I've finished it....., 25 Aug. 2010
This review is from: The Other Hand (Paperback)
I too fell for the intriguing blurb on the back, why it was made out ot be an 'ending not to be passed on' is totally beyond me, it can only be blatant marketing, and I could kick myself for falling for it.

I thought the way it was written from Little Bee's point of view very well done and really enjoyed reading her thoughts. I was also very interested to read how refugees are treated once they get to the UK, and that was about it for me. Thought the Sarah character was pretty shallow, Lawrence was a bit wet, and as for Charlie in the suit - well I just found that totally irritating!

Dropped it off at a charity shop this morning rather than passing it on.

Chasing Harry Winston
Chasing Harry Winston
by Lauren Weisberger

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiresome..., 7 April 2010
This review is from: Chasing Harry Winston (Paperback)
So badly written it is untrue. I enjoyed Devil Wears...., but while I knew this was not going to be the same I thought it would be as good. The characters were a pretty loathesome bunch, it was as if the author thought of every single designer name she could and then wove a story to mention them all.. Totally agree with early reviewer that it was trying (and failing dismally) to be like Sex in the City. Weak storylines, and completely irritating.