Profile for zoes > Reviews

Pure Heroine
Pure Heroine
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album ., 19 May 2014
This review is from: Pure Heroine (MP3 Download)
Just travelled around New Zealand , beautiful country. Pure Heroine played a lot in car. Very fond memories of this wonderful country made ever so special when I listen again to this album . 5 star plus.

Tuli's Heavy Duty Heel Cups Large (Over 79Kg)
Tuli's Heavy Duty Heel Cups Large (Over 79Kg)
Price: 9.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Tuli heel cups march 2012, 17 April 2012
I play a lot of racket sports and regularly suffer heel pain after games and the day after playing.. Using these Tuli heel cups has allowed me to play for longer periods of time and with less pain. I have apophysitis of the heel tendon so I guess I will always suffer with some degree of pain. I also use them when hill walking. Seems a very good product will buy more. But always get advice from doctor or physio if suffering heel pain I actually found their advice useful. Also make sure you have excellent footwear.

Medicines Use Reviews: A Practical Guide
Medicines Use Reviews: A Practical Guide
by Susan Youssef
Price: 23.74

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 1 Mar 2011
I bought this book hoping to find some useful tips to add to my present knowledge when carrying out an MUR. This book totally disappoints. The author has just brought together information freely available from The BNF , NHS Clinical Knowledge summaries , NICE , Electronics Medicines Compendium and Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network and a few others. i felt there was a lot of important information missing from many sections. I would suggest that students or pharmacists prepare their own notes for use during an MUR rather than relying on this book.