ARRAY(0xafdef33c)

Profile for Mad Saint Uden > Reviews

Content by Mad Saint Uden

Mad Saint Uden "Mad Saint Uden - it's an anagram" (Kent - UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sterling Silver 5mm Beads Earrings
Sterling Silver 5mm Beads Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars simple, 15 April 2014
I love these. Basic, simple, small earings that don't get in the way or distract. Great for everyday wear to work etc.

*'Happy 40th Birthday' Photo Picture Frame Gift 5 x 3.5"*
*'Happy 40th Birthday' Photo Picture Frame Gift 5 x 3.5"*
Offered by GreatDeals4you
Price: 2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars purchased for the other half, 15 April 2014
This was one of my 40 individually wrapped gifts for my other halfs 40th birthday. It's nice an simple, not too fancy and is of a suitably quality.

Gourmet Solitaire Slow Cooked Chicken in White Sauce 85 g (12 pack)
Gourmet Solitaire Slow Cooked Chicken in White Sauce 85 g (12 pack)
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars cat loved it!, 15 April 2014
my cat was thoroughly spoilt by this. It was purchased on a special offer and she's not had it since. but my goodness did she sulk when it ran out. Creamy white colour.

Red Mars (Mars Trilogy)
Red Mars (Mars Trilogy)
by Kim Stanley Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Why are these not a big tv show?, 14 April 2014
These could be as big as game of thrones on TV! This first book in the series got me so hooked that two days into reading it I ordered the next two in the series.

This book follows a group of explorers who are sent to Mars to set up a base, do some experiments and that kind of thing. Epic is too small of a word for these. Start here, start now!

Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family
Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family
Price: 15.78

2.0 out of 5 stars thanks nanna!, 14 April 2014
My mother likes to asks what my daughter is into or would like for christmas and birthdays and then buy something completely different. This gift came from the questions "does she like lego? can we get her a lego stable?" and the answers "yes and yes". Anyway we got these pointless felt figures, which I just don't get. Little Miss MSU has taken their clothes off and lost some clothes and some hedgehogs. I guess these are for big fans of the series.

Hello Kitty Bedside Clip on Torch
Hello Kitty Bedside Clip on Torch
Price: 19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Daddy broke it!, 14 April 2014
I like this torch. Little Miss MSU (for whom this torch was purchased) also loves this and loves walking around with it at night. We got as she is in a mid sleeper bed and then cant reach her light switch in bed (and in the hope she might read in bed lol) so without a bedside table this clips onto the side of the bed.

Alas for once it wasn't my daughter who broke something but Mr MSU who has broken the clip where the torch attaches. I am not saying the product is at fault, just mentioning this so that if other people also mentioned it THEN it might be a fault.

Shout Stain Remover 650 ml (Pack of 3)
Shout Stain Remover 650 ml (Pack of 3)
Offered by Health in The Post
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 April 2014
I get this from the high street and find it to work much better than vanish without eating away at fabrics. Great for if you have a small child who makes a mess.

Daz P&G Professional Washing Powder 130 Washes Giga XXL Pack Soap Powder
Daz P&G Professional Washing Powder 130 Washes Giga XXL Pack Soap Powder
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love the size but not this price, 13 April 2014
I buy this elsewhere for about half the price and as such find it great value.

Regardless of cost however this works well and we use it in the balls inside the machine as well as in the drawer if we feel the need for a prewash and wash. It gets most things clean and I use Shout stain remover for the stubborn strains.

iDECT Eclipse Twin DECT Phone with Answer Machine - Black
iDECT Eclipse Twin DECT Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Price: 94.99

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish phone that looks great., 13 April 2014
We have had this set for a year now. Problems / things I don't like include:

We've dropped it a few times due to the curvy shape not being able to be wedged while using hands to do other stuff. When you drop it the back comes off and the batteries go flying. Having dropped it a few times the sound quality is now rubbish - all crackly.

It is very quiet & hard to hear the other person if there is any other sound in your end. IE small child.

You cant hear the answerphone so you cant decide if you want to answer or not.

You have to press a button to answer after you have picked the phone up...you don't think this will matter but after a year it drives you potty.

The second phone is much better than the first phone.

You cant save numbers onto a joint phone book - you have input them twice.

The menus are not intuitive or user friendly..

Wedgwood - The Lord of the Rings by Ted Nasmith - Green Hill Country plate
Wedgwood - The Lord of the Rings by Ted Nasmith - Green Hill Country plate

4.0 out of 5 stars Part of a set, 12 April 2014
I have this as part of set on my wall. It is lovely and a gentle scene. I would say that on it's own it is a little uninteresting, but is nice to have amongst the others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20