Profile for Janet Marshall > Reviews

Content by Janet Marshall

Janet Marshall "marsjan" (Berkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ResultSport Level 1 Anion Massage Weighted 0.75kg (1.65lbs) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 105cm wide

5.0 out of 5 stars My waist is certainly smaller than it was and it's good fun to use, 10 Sep 2014
Not just me - my husband uses it too. My waist is certainly smaller than it was and it's good fun to use. Just 10 minutes a day while watching tv.

New York Crumpled City Map
New York Crumpled City Map
by Designed by Emmanuele Pizzolorusso
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: New York Crumpled City Map (Map)
Very cool.

SwimSeal 7.5ml
SwimSeal 7.5ml
Offered by ProSwimwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: SwimSeal 7.5ml (Misc.)
Works brilliantly when I wash my hair - no more sore ears afterwards.

The Cloud Garden: A trip to Bhutan to mend a broken heart.  Shangri-la - or something else entirely?
The Cloud Garden: A trip to Bhutan to mend a broken heart. Shangri-la - or something else entirely?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book - read it in preparation for a trip to Bhutan and couldn't put it down.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope he hurries up and writes another one!, 20 Feb 2014
I adored this book - finished it last night and am bereft. I won't go into all the plot lines (many other reviews have done so already), but all the good comments are spot on. Loved the style of writing - so different from anything I've read before and really refreshing, with characters that tug at your heartstrings and make you laugh at the same time. Clever and entertaining. Would make a good film.

The Son-in-Law
The Son-in-Law

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read in quite a while, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Son-in-Law (Kindle Edition)
I too need to be hooked immediately, and this book did the job superbly. Complex characters, a challenging situation and a real page-turner. I loved the style of writing, and the way chapters are written through the eyes of different characters means we see the situation through their eyes and understand every facet of the emotions involved.
I must be off - need to buy another Charity Norman book ..

Vitabiotics Menopace Plus  56 Tablets 2x28 Dual Pack  1 Months supply
Vitabiotics Menopace Plus 56 Tablets 2x28 Dual Pack 1 Months supply

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do much for me, 17 Jan 2014
Hoped these would help my hot flushes. They didn't seem to have any effect at all, so I guess I'm stuck with them.

The Pact
The Pact

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Jodi Picoult, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Pact (Kindle Edition)
I don't usually do chic lit but this book was really well written and had a lot of depth. Have bought The Storyteller, so watch this space ..

Hoya 82mm Circular Polarizing Filter
Hoya 82mm Circular Polarizing Filter
Offered by CameraKing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Hoya filters are good, 17 Jan 2014
In an ideal world all my filters would be B&W, but the cost for an 82mm polariser is prohibitive. Hoya have done me proud in the past and I have no reason to believe this one will be any different.

Quies Boules Natural Wax Earplugs 8 Pairs of Earplugs
Quies Boules Natural Wax Earplugs 8 Pairs of Earplugs

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used them yet, 17 Jan 2014
They look good though - just wax (other wax earplugs have cotton in/around them) so I'm hoping they'll be easily moulded to fit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8