Profile for Martin > Reviews

by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 19 July 2012
my 2.5 yeaars old loves it. he knows the story by heart and likes to "read" it by himself too. It makes him laugh and yesterday he wanted to take it to nursery, so they can read it to everyone at circle time. We practise potty training and it really helps.

Djeco Magnetic Fishing Games - Enchanted Fishing
Djeco Magnetic Fishing Games - Enchanted Fishing

5.0 out of 5 stars great hours of fun for years, 19 July 2012
this is a very nice, durable game. a toddler can play alone or with parents/ friends. My son received it as a gift a year ago and I bought this one for a friend's daughter who loves it too. highly recommended

Sigg Jungle Fun Aluminium Water Bottle - Olive Green, 0.3 Litre
Sigg Jungle Fun Aluminium Water Bottle - Olive Green, 0.3 Litre
Price: 13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and easy to use, 19 July 2012
my son loves it. The lid goees to dishwasher but I handwash the bottle. we use it everyday in backpack for nursery.

Take-N-Play Thomas and Friends - TALKING Percy
Take-N-Play Thomas and Friends - TALKING Percy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Percy, 26 April 2012
small but nice little train. Endless hours of fun with the other trains and take n play tracks. Nice sounds so my boy likes it very much

Haba Frog water glass
Haba Frog water glass

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Haba Frog water glass (Toy)
I bought it initialy to be used in teh bathroom with the tooth brush, but I found it too nice. So my 2 years old son uses it to drink at the table and he loves to watch the fishes swimming in the glass' bottom. Expensive but fun and durable.

Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Blue)
Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Blue)
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 April 2012
This booster is perfect: light, sturdy, confortable and secure. I have bought 2 that stay with the grand-parents and my 2 years old love to seat with us as a big boy. I recommend it, excellent value.

Pampers Simply Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Economy 2 x Packs of 50 Nappies--100 Nappies
Pampers Simply Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Economy 2 x Packs of 50 Nappies--100 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 Nov 2010
I tried those nappies by chance just to see how they are, thinking they may not be as good as the new Active fit. What a suprise when after a couple of weeks I realised they are a lot better than the Active fit. The price is better but the most important is that they do the job: they never leak and keep all the soil inside!
I'm verry happy and stockep up many as they were on offer. My 9 months baby likes them too as we can afford to change his nappy very often so he doesn't get an irritated bottom! The ratio quality/ price is unbeatable.

Pampers Active Fit Nappies Size 4 Maxi--2 x Jumbo Packs of 68 (136 Nappies)
Pampers Active Fit Nappies Size 4 Maxi--2 x Jumbo Packs of 68 (136 Nappies)
Offered by British Essentials
Price: 39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars disaponting, 16 Nov 2010
I'm using Pampers nappies since my baby was born 9 months ago and tried all the different ones. The new Active fit are the worth. The previous ones where thicker but did the job. Those ones often leak at the elastic band when the nappy get soiled. This is very annoing. So now I'm using the Simply Dry instead and I'm happy with them that don't leak.

Philips AVENT Ultra Comfort Disposable Breast Pads (40-Pack)
Philips AVENT Ultra Comfort Disposable Breast Pads (40-Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy!, 14 April 2010
They are thick, not soft, not well shapped. I use them only at night to finish the box.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2010 11:10 AM GMT

24: Season Seven DVD Collection [DVD]
24: Season Seven DVD Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Nov 2009
As a 24 fan, I was excited to discover this new season. The first episodes are a little slow but the usual action starts in the Middle and it's great!!

Page: 1 | 2