Profile for Nandu > Reviews

Content by Nandu

Nandu

Page: 1 | 2
KitSound Audio Earmuffs for iPhone, iPod, iPad Mini and MP3 Player - Multi Coloured Stripes

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Ears!, 1 Feb. 2015
I bought these headphones as a present for my teenage daughter - they keep her ears warm, and the sound is excellent. Even better, the ear muffs reduce the sound leak, so she can listen to music at a volume she likes, without bothering anyone else.

Ex-Pro® 15m Static Warm White Rope light
Ex-Pro® 15m Static Warm White Rope light
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light!, 29 Dec. 2014
Good quality LED rope light. Attractive, bright and weather-proof (though for outdoor use, you should use a properly covered outdoor plug socket) - just what I wanted for a touch of Christmas for our pergola, and it even got my wife and daughter's approval! Delivery was incredibly quick.

Hama DIR3100 Wi-Fi LAN Internet DAB Radio
Hama DIR3100 Wi-Fi LAN Internet DAB Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars The World at your Feet!, 29 Dec. 2014
Absolutely top notch DAB & internet radio. I had it working in a jiffy. It was a little tricky to put in the Wi-Fi password, but just required patience. It has a LAN port, if you don't have or don't need Wi-Fi. It pulls in stations from all over the world - I'm currently listening to classical music from a Croatian station. The sound is superb - it has real depth and volume - not just the usual tinny disappointment. It has a nice remote, and also has a downloadable app for your phone, if you would rather use that (I haven't tried that). Excellent build quality with a nice colour screen (although the viewing angle is quite narrow). An iPod dock would make it perfect plus plus. If an internet radio with great sound and build quality and relatively easy set-up is what you're after, you won't go wrong with the Hama DIR3100.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2014 8:59 PM GMT

Pilot Violet / Purple V Pen Fountain Pen Disposable Medium Line Liquid Ink SVPN-4W (Pack Of 6)
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple pleasure, 27 Dec. 2014
I love to write with a fountain pen, but they always leak, and replacement cartridges are expensive. A disposable fountain pen is just the ticket. The V-pens write beautifully, and come in a wide range of colours - my particular favourite being purple. Buying in bulk saves money, and means I have a spare to hand, when the old one runs out. They were delivered quickly, at a reasonable price - just what the doctor ordered!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Star performance and looks at a great price, 10 Aug. 2014
Premium HDMI cable at a bargain price. Does the job for a fraction of the ridiculously over-priced in-store offerings.

NCIS - Naval Criminal Investigative Service - Season 10 [DVD] Import, region 2
NCIS - Naval Criminal Investigative Service - Season 10 [DVD] Import, region 2
Dvd ~ Mark Harmon Michael Weatherly Pauley Perrette David McCallum Sean Murray Cote de Pablo Links IMDb
Offered by Gravity 4 Dvd´s

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service; rapid delivery, 21 May 2014
Alas, I am an NCIS addict, and was very happy to be able to buy NCIS Season 10 on DVD. Service was very speedy, and the discs all worked perfectly without glitches. Picture quality and sound was excellent.

If you're a fan of NCIS then this is great purchase.

Now, when can I buy Season 11?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Grate Job!, 11 Oct. 2013
Such a useful kitchen gadget! We first came across this grater in a holiday home we stayed at. I searched online and found it on Amazon. It is just brilliantly convenient. Grating into the dish, which has its own lid means you can save left over cheese (or whatever) for another day. Convenience and no mess. Excellent price, too!

High Capacity 4500mAh Ni-MH APS Battery for iRobot Roomba 500 510 530 560 563 770 780 R3 fits 80501 Discovery Series Robotic Vaccums - Original Kenley
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomba Reborn - Top Banana!, 11 Oct. 2013
Our Roomba battery had died completely, but it's a really useful gadget, so we were keen to breathe life back into old Roomba again. The 4500mAh battery is 50% more powerful than the standard iRobot battery, giving it significantly more cleaning time before recharging. I read various reviews, but the ones for this battery were uniformly good or excellent, so although quite a bit more expensive than the cheapest offerings, we went for this one. Buying batteries over the internet can be a bit of a gamble (hence going for quality, based on reviews, rather than cost). We haven't been disappointed. It's still much less expensive than the genuine iRobot replacement. Delivery was super-quick - just 2 days.

Also, as advised by a fellow reviewer, check out YouTube to see how to give your Roomba a good spring clean, while your popping off the cover - it really makes a difference to cleaning.

Beep Egg Timer
Beep Egg Timer
Offered by Prezzies

5.0 out of 5 stars Eggsactly what the doctor ordered, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Beep Egg Timer (Toy)
A gadget that is actually works! I love my eggs soft-boiled, with runny yolk - the beep egg chirrups its cheery tune and the egg is eggsactly as I like it. Hitherto, other gadgets I've tried simply didn't work - I'd have an underdone egg like a very bad cold, or an overdone power-ball egg.

Beep Egg is a wee bit on the expensive side, given that the non-replaceable battery only lasts for 18 months, but keeping the Beep Egg in the fridge prolongs battery life. Worth it, if you like boiled eggs - since buying it, I've pressed it into service at least a dozen times, whereas previously, I'd attempt a boiled egg once in a blue moon.

Pilot VPen Disposable Fountain Pen White Barrel 0.58 mm Tip - Blue, Box of 12
Pilot VPen Disposable Fountain Pen White Barrel 0.58 mm Tip - Blue, Box of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price for writing pleasure, 17 Dec. 2012
I love the V pens because they write beautifully and don't leak, and don't have the inconvenience of refilling the reservoir or replacing cartridges. They last for a reasonable time, and were half the cost of my favourite colour (purple), so I use them when I'm feeling blue... (or at least, like writing in blue).

Page: 1 | 2