Profile for Blondie > Reviews

The Book Thief
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book Thief, 11 July 2014
I couldn't get into reading the book, but I really enjoyed the film and would like to see it again. Can recommend to view this film.

Brita Marella Cool Water Filter Jug - Lavender
Brita Marella Cool Water Filter Jug - Lavender

5.0 out of 5 stars Brita Marella Cool Water Filter Jug., 6 Jun 2014
I have been using Brita Jugs for many years as i live in a hard water area and often the water from the tap has a nasty taste, hence this jug is to me is much needed. Recommend it as the water when using this is lovely.

Christmas With Nurse Millie
Christmas With Nurse Millie

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas with Nurse Milly, 6 Jun 2014
I just love Jean Fullerton, every book I have read of hers is interesting and one cannot put it down.

memory foam,double bed 4' 6",mattress topper,75" x 54" x 2"
memory foam,double bed 4' 6",mattress topper,75" x 54" x 2"
Offered by Foam 2 Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Bed Memory foam topper, 6 Jun 2014
Having two Hip replacements and one knee, I find this topper relieves the stress and I look forward to going to Bed every night, only problem sometimes it gets too hot in the warmer nights, but that is nothing compared to the relief one gets.

Finish Quantumatic, Refill, 24 Washes
Finish Quantumatic, Refill, 24 Washes
Offered by NOGBAD In Brighton area so you are welcome to pick up today

5.0 out of 5 stars Finish Quantumatic, 6 Jun 2014
I was upset when I could not find the refills in all Supermarkets, I find it much less stressful using this than putting a tablet in every time.
It was a very good idea, but i suspect they were too expensive for some people, so I was pleased to obtain some from the internet.

Hold on to Hope
Hold on to Hope

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold on to Hope, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hold on to Hope (Kindle Edition)
I just love Jean Fullerton, its the third book I have read of hers and they are all excellent and worth the read.

Multi Purpose Lap Desk With Pink Led Light 7 Glass Holder
Multi Purpose Lap Desk With Pink Led Light 7 Glass Holder
Offered by Gifts4Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi purpose Lap Desk with Pink Led Light 7 Glass holder., 13 Mar 2014
I gave this 5 stars for two reasons I love it and use it for my beading work. Also the first one I received the light was faulty, It was exchanged very quickly on receipt of the one I returned, the company could not have been more helpful. I highly recommend this product and the Company.

Beurer HK Comfort Heating Pad with Cosy Fleece Finish
Beurer HK Comfort Heating Pad with Cosy Fleece Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Beurer HK Comfort Hearing Pad, 9 Feb 2014
Excellent, I suffer from a bad and have only used it once and the result was incredible, it eased the pain 100%. I wish I had known about this product earlier I could have had the relief sooner. Can't recommend it enough.

Large size Shopper Trolley Pink & blue floral butterfly pattern Lightweight, folding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large size shopper Trolley, 8 Feb 2014
Very pleased with this shopping trolly, as i am 5ft 8ins the height of it is perfect. Can recommend it.

Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

3.0 out of 5 stars Jelly Splash, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Its Fun but gets a bit boring after a time. My Grandchildren will love it and no doubt will be hooked.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3