Profile for Simon > Reviews

Tiger 10 inch Double Row Wood Tambourine
Tiger 10 inch Double Row Wood Tambourine
Price: 8.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, 31 Dec 2013
I bought this as a gift but what concerned me was the thin skin after purchasing an Atlas one previously a few months back, only for it once again to last a few weeks before the skin caves in and breaks, which makes me wonder if having a skin tambourine is good anymore as my first tambourine was skin and it still holds but do not use due to wear and tear, so would recommend a plastic skin to those looking to purchase a durable tambourine, specifically one made by Tone Deaf Music.

Star Trek: The Next Generation Motion Picture Collection [DVD]
Star Trek: The Next Generation Motion Picture Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Stewart
Price: 18.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Beam these up Scotty, 31 Dec 2013
I will not say I am a Trekkie or Trekker or whatever, but I do love the series, the stories, the plots, the characters, this whole world that Gene created in a time where peace and rest was debatable. Love each of the films and you will do if you love the series or merely love sci fi.

Sister Act [DVD] [1992]
Sister Act [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Whoopi Goldberg
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Act on and buy now, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sister Act [DVD] [1992] (DVD)
When I first watched Sister Act, I believe it was after I watched Sister Act 2 and I wanted to see what had happened before and loved it. The type of film you can watch over and over again and doesn't get boring.

Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit [DVD] [1994]
Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Whoopi Goldberg
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a cup of love..., 31 Dec 2013
As one of the songs that are sung, this film is certainly just a cup (or rather a mug) of love. Love Sister Act 1 and 2 and wish there was a 3 also. Fantastic work by the production crew and the cast. Love it, love it, and did I say I love it XD

Professional Tambourine (Tunable, headed 8". Black finish)
Professional Tambourine (Tunable, headed 8". Black finish)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loud and Fantastic, 31 Dec 2013
Fantastic Delivery and sound, all round thumbs-up! Only downside which takes away the last star is where you hold to play with your hand digging into the tuners, such that I covered by some thick tissue, but would recommend changes to where players hold for it to have the 5-star rating. Otherwise, really great to play and lasts a long time. Love it!

How to Moot: A Student Guide to Mooting
How to Moot: A Student Guide to Mooting
by John Snape
Price: 20.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Dec 2013
Very useful when I was practising and preparing for my moot as to what you need to prepare yourself for. Certainly student-friendly and certainly recommend to all those who are/will be mooting

Atlas 8 inch Skin Single Jingle Tambourine
Atlas 8 inch Skin Single Jingle Tambourine
Price: 6.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Flaky skin, 31 Dec 2013
It is okay depending on use. Being Atlas, I felt that the skin would not be as thin as it was when it was delivered which concerned me and lasted a few weeks before the skin caved in. The delivery was no problem and nor the tambourine itself, the only error in my books is the skin

Pan-Cooked Chicken Dishes - Recipes From Around The World
Pan-Cooked Chicken Dishes - Recipes From Around The World
by Recipes From Around The World

4.0 out of 5 stars Get cooking, 31 Dec 2013
Love the recipes, I have only tried one to be perfectly honest since my purchase and have cooked time and time again which has become a family-favourite so would recommend this for certain

English Legal System
English Legal System
by Catherine Elliott

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: English Legal System (Paperback)
Has everything you need as a Law student with plenty of information to help with seminars, coursework, essays and whatever else you may be asked to do. I personally have not used the online resource as personally felt the book was enough while complimented by The Fundamentals of the English Legal System book by Sweet & Maxwell.

ORB Dual Shock Controller (PS2)
ORB Dual Shock Controller (PS2)
Offered by eoutlet-uk
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Umm, 31 Dec 2013
It worked for a time which was really handy for that time until it decided to no longer work anymore. Don't get me wrong that it looks neat, delivery is fantastic, usage is great but life is a bit on the testy-side so not so strong. My personal preference is for the old traditional version as I personally found button response not to be as quick as an old controller that I have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3