Profile for Treanne > Reviews

Content by Treanne

Treanne "horsecaring5.com" (Nottinghamshire. UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Lean: A Revolutionary (and Simple!) 30-Day Plan for Healthy, Lasting Weight Loss
by Kathy Freston

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing and opened my eyes fully, 23 Nov. 2014
I have been a vegetarian for the last 6 years and half way becoming a vegan. A few days in reading this book as made me realise I can do this and begin the vegan journey.

I thought I knew mostly everything to do with animal fats and what I eat. I was wrong! I would say most of use don't know what we're eating day in and day out. This book is amazing and opened my eyes fully. I have changed the way I eat and now a vegan after reading this wonderful book and feel so much better in myself by doing so!

Thank you, Kathy, for sharing all the information and the beautiful recipes in the back of the book!

Rider Waite Tarot Deck: Mini
Rider Waite Tarot Deck: Mini
by Professor Arthur Edward Waite
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Love these small Rider-Waite deck.

Change Your Words, Change Your World (Insights)
Change Your Words, Change Your World (Insights)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Loved this book and helped me think about the words I use!

The Secret Daily Teachings
The Secret Daily Teachings
by Rhonda Byrne

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK...., 2 April 2014
A few years ago when the LOA took off in a big way, I went all out for it and bought most of the books!
It cost me money and made them money!!!
It's simple really, believe in yourself and not put hope out into the universe. It can make you feel positive after reading the book but it soon disappears and the book is left on the side.

I made a vision board and put photos on my laptop and looked everyday at them and started to believe the things I was looking at was mine and slowly I started to get the things I looked at everyday! Some came along quickly and others slowly and it is your mind set and much you believe in your heart that the things you see is what you truly want.

One thing I have learnt...... Be careful what you wish for ;)

Crafting Christmas Gifts: 25 Adorable Projects Featuring Angels, Snowmen, Reindeer and Other Yuletide Favourites
by Tone Finnanger

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 2 April 2014
Love all theses books but you do need some experience. I was a beginner and did struggle but stuck with it!

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
by Eckhart Tolle

5.0 out of 5 stars Wakes you up!, 2 April 2014
I love this book. I started to follow the book and noticed road names I had been driving on for years and never knew the name of the roads! I now see what is around me and what is happening NOW and I love it. I had been sleeping for most of my life and it's surprising just how much we miss what is going off around us now!

Counselling in a Nutshell
Counselling in a Nutshell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 2 April 2014
I am studying level 3 counselling and this little book is a gem! There is a lot of what I am studying in there and it is written in a non text book way making it very easy to understand.

I will be keeping this book with me, even after I have passed and onto level 4!

Paddock Paradise
Paddock Paradise
by Jaime Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Paddock Paradise (Paperback)
I love this book so much. I will be putting this into practice with my horses. One came down with laminiitis and this is a sure way to stop any horse getting laminitis!

Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams
Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 9 Nov. 2013
This book got me motivated and picked me up! It is a short book and didn't go on and on!

Dictionary of Counselling 2e
Dictionary of Counselling 2e
by Feltham

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a counselling course., 22 Jun. 2013
Brilliant book to learn all the words that are used in counselling. It helped me to write up some of my criteria but found many words very hard to pronounce and even understand.
I am now going onto the level 3 and I know this book will help me through and will understand many more words by then!

Page: 1 | 2