Profile for Kate > Reviews

Small Home & Vehicle First Aid Kit
Small Home & Vehicle First Aid Kit
Offered by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Cubs First Aid Pack, 4 Mar 2014
I go thtis for my son's first aid pack and it is perfect, not to big and not to small, with everything he needed in it.

Fantastic, thanks

Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Headset Xbox 360 (Colour May Vary)
Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Headset Xbox 360 (Colour May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas money bought present, 4 Mar 2014
My son chose this headset and used his own Chritsmas money for it and he loves it.

Shame there isn't a real that the extra wire could retract on so its not all over the room, otherwise fab, thanks

Rugby World Cup 2011 (Xbox 360)
Rugby World Cup 2011 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this as an added bonus Birthday present for his new Xbox, 4 Mar 2014
My son is really into his rugby and I chose this for an added bonus for his birthday present. Well it looked brand new and it was a massive hit.

All his rugby mates really enjoyed it to.

Fancy Dress Brown Cowboy With Teeth Hat Australian Crocodile Man Adult Size
Fancy Dress Brown Cowboy With Teeth Hat Australian Crocodile Man Adult Size
Offered by LEGS GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for my son Australian Day at school, 4 Mar 2014
This was perfect for my son's Australian Day at school outfit.

Really wish there was more choice for a boy aged 8-9 as we had to do a lot of improvising and the has set the complete outfit off.

Thanks you so much

Rubie's Dotted Clown Fancy Dress (Standard)
Rubie's Dotted Clown Fancy Dress (Standard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy service, 8 Nov 2013
I contacted the seller, asking that they have this delivered for the 01 November as the confirmed date I received by e-mail was the 5th November. I received a reply back straight away, saying they would do their best.

I was off on the 31 October and came into work on the 01st of November and there is was sat on my desk. So thank you so much for the speedy service.

I would have liked the clown outfit to have been a little longer for the size that was bought, but apart from that, this was brilliant.

Head Case Designs Designs Red London Telephone Box Kiosk Booth Case for Nokia Lumia 820

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 8 Nov 2013
I wanted a different case so I would be able to find it in the bottomless pit, called my bag! This has worked a treat.

Circle Mania Kids / Boys / Girls Wooden Balance Bike Scooter First Ride Training Learning Bicycle Cycle
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas for my goregous nephew, 8 Nov 2013
I have bought this for my lovely nephew's christmas present and I'm so excited to give this to him on christmas day.

Makkays: Universal 360' In Car Rotate in Car windscreen or Dashboard Holder mount for Samung S4, S3, S2, HTC Desire, Sensation, Wildfire etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobbly, 8 Nov 2013
I was very impressed with how quickly I received this and I'm very impressed with it apart form where it sits on my windscreen, it wobbles and the noise can be heard when I'm on loud speaker.

Nintendo Wii Remote Plus†- White
Nintendo Wii Remote Plus†- White
Offered by RAREWAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say!, 8 Nov 2013
Ninetendo Wii remorte plus, does what it says on the tin... Our one broke so needed a replacement.

Spy Master Briefcase, RRP £14.99 (Snap-closure briefcase with 32-page handbook, Spy Ear device, binoculars and rear-view glasses).
by Top That!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present for my son, 8 Nov 2013
my son saw this and didn't have enough pocket money, so was unable to buy it. We went back into the shop to buy it and it wasn't there any more.

So I know he will be over the moon when he opens this on Christmas day.

Page: 1 | 2