Profile for Kate > Reviews

Content by Kate

Kate

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Circle Mania Kids / Boys / Girls Wooden Balance Bike Scooter First Ride Training Learning Bicycle Cycle
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas for my goregous nephew, 8 Nov. 2013
I have bought this for my lovely nephew's christmas present and I'm so excited to give this to him on christmas day.

Makkays: Universal 360' In Car Rotate in Car windscreen or Dashboard Holder mount for Samung S4, S3, S2, HTC Desire, Sensation, Wildfire etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobbly, 8 Nov. 2013
I was very impressed with how quickly I received this and I'm very impressed with it apart form where it sits on my windscreen, it wobbles and the noise can be heard when I'm on loud speaker.

Nintendo Wii Remote Plus - White
Nintendo Wii Remote Plus - White
Offered by Base

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say!, 8 Nov. 2013
Ninetendo Wii remorte plus, does what it says on the tin... Our one broke so needed a replacement.

Spy Master Briefcase, RRP £14.99 (Snap-closure briefcase with 32-page handbook, Spy Ear device, binoculars and rear-view glasses).
by Top That!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present for my son, 8 Nov. 2013
my son saw this and didn't have enough pocket money, so was unable to buy it. We went back into the shop to buy it and it wasn't there any more.

So I know he will be over the moon when he opens this on Christmas day.

Nokia Lumia 820 Gel Case Cover The Keep Talking Shop® Nokia Lumia 820 Accessories (Pink Honeycomb)

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for a work pal, 8 Nov. 2013
This cover was bought on behalf of a work pal for our new Nokia phones and she is over the moon with it, so thank you so much.

Looks and feels good and fits the phone a treat.

Brilliant

Thanks

IiE, Happy Birthday tomE! 1 year old, Baby Unisex Boy Girl T-shirt, 12-18m, Navy
Offered by Image is Everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew 1st Birthday present, 8 Nov. 2013
This was for my nephew 1st birthday, which my sister loved. The t-shirt went down really well witht he family.

Would recommend

Hush Puppies Gradient, Boys' Loafer Shoes, Black, 2.5 UK
Hush Puppies Gradient, Boys' Loafer Shoes, Black, 2.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's school shoes, 8 Nov. 2013
These arrived in time for my son's school and he finds them very comfortable.

My son is a very keen footballer at school and plays on the tarmac, all previous shoes have lasted 4-6 weeks, but these are still in good condition, which for me means that these must be one of the best Shoes I have ever bought for school. Thank you.

I would recommend the schoes the the seller as they were helpful and delivered on time.

Thank you.

Nokia Lumia 820 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars very prompt service, 8 Nov. 2013
These were for our work phones and they came very promptly. Minimal packaging.
Thank you.
I would recommmend to a friend

Pirate Treasure Map Party Game
Pirate Treasure Map Party Game
Offered by parties2amaze

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for our Pirate's PArty, 28 Jan. 2013
this is brilliant instead of pin the tail on the donkey.... It's an added game to have for the party :-)

Marvel Avengers The Ultimate Character Guide (Dk)
Marvel Avengers The Ultimate Character Guide (Dk)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent xmas pressie, 5 Jan. 2013
Bought this with my Godson in mind and bought one for my son to. Fab present and I didn't even know there was a Thor Girl.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3