Profile for Richard > Reviews

Content by Richard

Richard

8x T0615 FCI Compatible Ink Cartridges to replace Epson T0615 (Contains: 2x T0611, 2x T0612, 2x T0613, 2x T0614)
Offered by First Call Inks
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine, 1 Nov 2011
I have used 2 cartridges so far and they seem to work fine even though they are a fraction of the cost of the Epson originals. I'm not printing pictures so cannot comment on whether they produce accurate colours. For standard text and web page prints they have been good. Will be buying these in the future.

6 x Black Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus Photo D68 D88 DX3800 DX3850 DX4200 DX4250 DX4800 DX4850 (Black) Supplied by Delcomcomputers and Wantmoreink
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than the Epson originals, 1 Nov 2011

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good indoor helicopter, 1 Nov 2011
This is a very stable and easy to control helicopter, I have not tried the 107 model, this is a 107G that is supposed to be better. I have a number of different indoor helicopters and for less than 20 this is great value for a 3 channel helicopter. I will be buying more as gifts over Christmas.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another well designed indoor helicopter, 25 July 2011
Good solid 3 channel indoor helicopter.

Nicely designed and made. Very stable in flight. Easy to control.

Their 15 minute flight time is pushing it, best I got was 11 minutes. (most small indoor helicopters are between 5 and 12 minutes).

When I eventually break this one, which I will, I will be buying another.

DragonStrike Mini 4 Channel Helicopter
DragonStrike Mini 4 Channel Helicopter

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish dont buy, 25 July 2011
I have a number of indoor helicopters and this was by far the most waste of money. So much so I did not even send it back. There is no easy return on this product and they will make you pay the postage both ways. If I do send it back they will only sell it to someone else and charge them for the postal round trip.

The helicopter is badly designed. It is 4 channel but the roll and pitch contol is either on or off, no graduations. So maybe it does fly in a very large hall but I doubt it.

There are much better products on the market.

Nano Micro Shark Remote Controlled 3-Channel Helicopter w/ Gyro Stablization - Red Canopy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tiny helicopter, 13 July 2011
This is an excellent tiny helicopter it is only 11cm long. It is very stable in flight and took me just minutes to get the hang of. I would recommend this for the novis as I was one around a week ago.

For less than 15 this product is very well made and easily as good as the more expensive sub 30 mini 3 channel helicopters for sale.

Have ordered two more as gifts. Good packaging.

Charge time 12 to 15 mins
Flight time 5 mins+

Had it for a week flown and crashed it lots, haven't had to fix it once.

Only con I can think of Manual is a poor translation to english but not bad enough to make it a problem. Lovely exploded diagram of the helicopter parts.