Profile for D. J. Marsden > Reviews

Content by D. J. Marsden

D. J. Marsden "DJMars" (Cambridge UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)
Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 5 in a row, 15 May 2013
Read the first in the series (free on kindle so give it a go) then bought 5 in a row. I like to support authors i like and the model of first one free then not to much for the rest suits my reading habits. Just over £10 for all 6 well worth it.

Ghost in the Storm (The Ghosts Book 4)
Ghost in the Storm (The Ghosts Book 4)

Child of the Ghosts
Child of the Ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 5 in a row, 15 May 2013

Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts Book 3)
Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 5 in a row, 15 May 2013

Ghost in the Stone (The Ghosts Book 5)
Ghost in the Stone (The Ghosts Book 5)

Cables To Go 5m Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable - Orange
Cables To Go 5m Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Orange :), 1 May 2013
Good cable have it from router to livingroom PC, goes under a door so wanted bright colour to help make it a visible trip hazard. Good anti snag covers and a nice firm retainer can be a bit of a pain to remove from back of PC but would rather have it tight than loose and dropping out.

Padders Women's Hug Camel/Brown Fleece and Fur Lined 424N28 5 UK
Padders Women's Hug Camel/Brown Fleece and Fur Lined 424N28 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy times, 23 Jan 2013
Bought as present for my better half who i was feed up with flopping around in slip-ons. A lot safer and also she says her toes are toasty big bonus, don't make my mistake though of reading other reviews and telling her (buy them for my 90 granny doesn't go down as well :) )

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off

5.0 out of 5 stars quick quirky and quite interesting, 24 Dec 2012
It is at it says 1,227 facts from QI. its not like the other books with background information. Its just a list of facts thats it dont buy if unsure download sample first.

Impossible
Impossible

4.0 out of 5 stars They found some one good, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
Not the biggest fan of x-factor but hay they found some one good this year, not the best song not the best production but as it should be with singers you cant mistake him for anyone else, oh and it was free due to £1 voucher from amazon. Thanks Amazon

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG BUTTONS, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
On my note 10.1 it looks like a BIG BUTTON calculator. Very pleasant look, works as it should and you can always revert back to you school days and type rude words :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3