Profile for rib438 > Reviews

rib438 "rachael_borthwick"

Fossil Women's VRI ZB4618 Frame
Fossil Women's VRI ZB4618 Frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bag, 6 Sep 2011
This bag is gorgeous and has many positives:
- It is stylish and feminine
- The leather is thick and hardy
- It came within a day of my ordering it
- It is incredibly cheap for a quality leather Fossil bag
- It is the size of a large day bag or small weekend bag

Sadly, it was just about an inch or two too small for my needs as a weekend bag/ a bag to carry my large laptop and many many books to the library. I decided to return this item and the retailer couldn't have been more accomodating. If it were not for an inch, I would be a really, really happy customer. All I can advise is to find out the dimensions somewhere on the internet before purchase.

Long Walk To Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
Long Walk To Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
by Nelson Mandela

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond any story, 28 Nov 2004
This book is beyond any books your are most likely to read. It may seem scary and more like a burden to read at first, but as soon as you read the first page, Mandela's story is unforgettable.
It is eloquent, personal and vivid. It has as much excitement, action, emotion and thrilling material as the greatest work of fiction, yet it is too real too be unreal...if I am not making any sense just do yourself a favour and read the book.
It will give you the kind of inspiration and hope in humanity that no 'fairy tale' or 'work of imagination' ever could. Anyone and Everyone can read this book and take something from it...I'm fourteen and I feel like I have learnt something more useful than most of the things I am taught in school!
Nelson Madela is one of history's few great leaders and if you are in the position to be able to read his story, read it!