Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Galaxy S3 MINI SnakeHive Branded Luxury Genuine Leather Chocolate Brown Wallet Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190) & Free Premium Screen Protector

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits my SIII Mini, 27 Nov 2013
I like it a lot, I was concerned at first and asked some questions regarding the item, the seller was very polite and reassured me. The item has worn in nicely. The only area that doesn't work perfectly is the two card holders. Whilst they do in fact hold the cards perfectly, the action of the case moving slightly in my pocket caused the cards to scuff the face of the case so now I tend to only keep one card in the case and only a single note in the pocket behind the card holders. Otherwise perfect. Looks great, I chose brown instead of black. The magnetic closure works exceptionally well. The case never opens accidentally. All features are available with the possible exception of the menu bar at the top of my phone. The phone has to be pushed all the way in otherwise it can be fiddly accessing the menu bar. Great price well made delivered quickly.

"edit" Despite the seller reassuring me this item is leather, it is clearly not leather I can see the material stuck to the supposed leather. Also the plastic has detached from around the phone enclosure. Poor quality item however the magnetic snap closure still works well. The phone is well protected even though it looks awful.

replacement KNEADING BLADE / PADDLE for Breadmaker Pan / Bread Maker Machine please check COMPLETE list below !
Offered by Spares4Appliances
Price: 4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly works perfectly, 27 Nov 2013
I don't really love it, but it is a perfect replacement. Hard to love a lump of grey metal. Delivery was fine, Price was fine. Better than throwing the machine away.

The Complete Book of Bread & Bread Machines
The Complete Book of Bread & Bread Machines
by Christine Ingram

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 1 Aug 2013
I bought this book because I already had the loan of one by Ingram. What I didn't realise was that this was exactly the same book as the one I already had, except for a number of very notable differences. First of all it is tiny in comparison, which makes reading very difficult with my eyesight. Secondly it is not just one book but in fact two crammed into one tiny book. If you have brilliant eyesight and you want both machine made and handmade bread recipes I recommend you still buy the original two books. I know I am alone in this but hey!

Gelert Horizon 6 Footprint Groundsheet - Dark Grey
Gelert Horizon 6 Footprint Groundsheet - Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Why have I not used these before!, 1 Aug 2013
Great price, makes the job of putting up the tent even easier. Though this tent is already a doddle to do. I put it down to assess the best place to erect the tent then remove twigs and stones and make sure there are no holes or dents for water to collect in. The tent fits perfectly over the footprint. It adds a little protection to the groundsheet and provides another layer between me and the floor. Great item and a pleasure doing business with the seller.

Timex Marathon Resin Strap Watch Black - T5K3594E
Timex Marathon Resin Strap Watch Black - T5K3594E
Price: 21.90

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fabulous watch, 1 Aug 2013
I wanted a watch I could actually read without resorting to a magnifying glass. My eyes aren't as good as they were. The numbers are plenty big enough and the date can also be presented in large font, so that I can read it. The back light is excellent and the watch is waterproof. The buttons are simple to use once you read the instructions. After that it just works. It has lots of facilities I don't really need like stop watch, alarms, countdowns and other stuff. More than enough for anyone and a great price. If you need a good looking watch that you can actually read, this is the one.

6 X Lcd Screen Protector For Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace
6 X Lcd Screen Protector For Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 1.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 1 Aug 2013
Considering the cost perhaps 3 stars is a bit harsh however there are issues with the product, the cloth provided to clean the screen is very poor and actually leaks bits instead of wiping them away. If you take the cloth out of the bag and shake it you can see bits falling off it. Don't use the cloth, use your own or a decent kitchen towel. As for the screen protectors themselves, they are more than adequate. They do not effect phone usage as you might imagine. They are a pain to fit though, just as any of these are for any screen, I have fitted this type of item to DS Lites, phones and tablets and they are always difficult. My advice is to use an antistatic mat or wrist band if you have one, they don't cost much and do help or fit the protector on the draining board; sinks are earthed and this will help prevent static while you clean the screen and fit the protector, touch the taps occasionally as you work.

BIRUGEAR Black SlimBook Leather Folio Stand Case Cover with Screen Protector, Headset & Stylus for Archos 101 Titanium 10-Inch HD IPS Display Android Tablet
Offered by BlueMall
Price: 11.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow slow delivery, 1 Aug 2013
Oh dear, where to start. It does not say in the advert that this may take weeks to arrive. It does not say that it is delivered from abroad. The impression is that it will arrive within a week, this is definitely not the case. I queried the length of time it took to arrive and was told told that it was coming from the good ole US of A. Why was I not informed sooner, I wanted it now , not in three weeks. I went on holiday with my Archos but without my SlimBook Leather Folio, not happy. I arrived home and my SlimBook was waiting for me. Interesting that the postage did not mention USA, in fact the seller lied blatantly, it came direct from China. If I wanted to wait for a month to recieve my Slimbook I would have bought it from China myself. Next is the title which I am unhappy with. It clearly states that it is constructed of leather, call me a fool if you will, but an item which is called "SlimBook Leather Folio" would normally be considered made of, oh I don't know, perhaps leather!!! Obviously this is not the case, you have to look closely at the description to realize that it is oh so plastic. On the bright side the pointers are quite nice. Don't waste your money if you want this soon, spend a bit more and get something nicer and much quicker. Oh yes and I was just reminded that the case does not have any method of holding the front cover in place. It just flops open when you pick it up or move it around. There should be a magnetic closer or some such thing.

Nalgene 'Everyday OTF' bottle 700ml
Nalgene 'Everyday OTF' bottle 700ml
Offered by KG Homewares
Price: 11.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all-purpose drinks bottle, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Nalgene On The Fly Bottle (Sports)
This is an excellent product. The lid is well made and fits perfectly for a drop free experience. With the lid off it is easy to clean inside with a stiff brush. The opening mechanism on the lid is simple to use once you get used to it. We are all accustomed to the usual pull type nipple openers, this is completely different but very effective. The colour makes it easy to find on the side of the pitch and so far it is scratch free. I have given 4 stars initially because I want to see what it looks like in 6 months time. If it looks reasonable I will award the 5th star for what is a very useful product. Great for all sports or just picnics with the kids. Totally water tight when the lid is closed. If you need something that won't leak, holds plenty and looks good, this is it.

TeckNet@ Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover/Case With Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature + Screen Protector - Black
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality Kindle case, 6 Jun 2012
Considering the cost, the case does a good job and looks fine. I would have preferred a more tactile material but then I should have paid more. It is very easy to fit the Kindle inside the case and it stays fixed. The case covers all the likely areas that may pick up scratches and knocks, whilst providing access to all buttons and sockets. The magnetic lock still works after six months. I am very pleased with this case. One star docked for the feel of the material.

2GB Kingston MicroSD Card Transflash For Mobile Phone Camera
2GB Kingston MicroSD Card Transflash For Mobile Phone Camera
Offered by Wholesaleprice-UK
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston MicroSD, 28 Aug 2011
Nice simple card, cheap as chips and works perfectly in a DS Lite. It may not be the fastest in modern terms, I don't think it even has a speed rating, but it works adequately in the DS.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3