Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Invisible Library
The Invisible Library

3.0 out of 5 stars Reluctant heroine, 17 Jan. 2015
A fine tale of a reluctant heroine written with vivid imagination. Perfect for the teen market of today.

Adventurer: The Curse Of The Midas Box
Adventurer: The Curse Of The Midas Box
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not give this your valued time. Rotten movie., 18 Dec. 2014
Badly directed, terribly cast & poorly acted with a disillusioned Sam Neil included. What were they thinking. I had imagined this to be another serial creation like 'The Librarian' or Young Sherlock Holmes', This mess cannot be compared to either. So very very disappointing.

Matching Jack
Matching Jack
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Deeply moving journey full of emotional peaks. A tribute ..., 10 Nov. 2014
Deeply moving journey full of emotional peaks. A tribute to the strength of many of those fighting the big C.

A Shine of Rainbows
A Shine of Rainbows

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
Beautiful movie for a night in snuggled up with your partner.

Kindle for Android
Kindle for Android

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindled throughout wherever I go., 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kindle for Android (App)
Fantastic idea from Amazon, proving again that they consider their customers needs first in all their creations. As an avid reader I can access my books through all my devices with full integration and synchronicity. With my Kindle reader recently dying on me I was pleased to be able to continue reading with full access to all my library of books.

eSynic® 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard Touchpad Mouse Combo - Multi-media Portable Handheld - for PC Andriod TV Box Media Mini TV PC Stick HTPC Laptop Xbox 360 PS3- British Layout-Black Color
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars The future in keyboard multimedia remotes., 9 Jun. 2014
Great wee gadget that works with my tablet or my laptop when attached to my big screen. entertainment / multimedia control in my hands. PERFECT.

Revelations (Extinction Point series Book 3)
Revelations (Extinction Point series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting apocalypse story told as a sigle person narrative., 9 Jun. 2014
I love survival stories; this one tells the story of a surviving female recovering from the most bizarre of apocalyptic creations I have yet to read about. Well done P A J.******

Merrell Men's Chameleon Wrap Slam Hiking Shoes J86269 Charcoal/Red 10.5 UK
Merrell Men's Chameleon Wrap Slam Hiking Shoes J86269 Charcoal/Red 10.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair after more than 5 years with the first. My perfect shoe., 9 Jun. 2014
The perfect city walking shoe for me. I walk miles of pavement and have found my Chameleons to be the best for comfort and mileage. I can walk all day long in these. I am now looking to obtain a pair of waterproof Chameleons with the Goretex lining for my hill walking.
Perfection for me would be the same as above in Electric blue.

Clean Master Phone Boost
Clean Master Phone Boost

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and friendly, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Clean Master Phone Boost (App)
Easy to use and adjust settings if you like you store all those thumbs and history's. Doing what I need kerping my phone fast and efficiently junk free.

Portable Finger Hand Held 4D Usb Mini Trackball Mouse
Portable Finger Hand Held 4D Usb Mini Trackball Mouse
Offered by Candy Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Future mouse, 2 Aug. 2013
Fantastic replacement for mouse. great! with laptop and perfect for presentations of all kinds including music. I really must buy a few more before I wear this one out with so much use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4