Profile for MR PETER J SPARROWHAWK > Reviews

Content by MR PETER J SPA...

MR PETER J SPARROWHAWK (Oxford, Oxon United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Boys on Film X [DVD]
Boys on Film X [DVD]
Dvd ~ Various
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a good selection, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Boys on Film X [DVD] (DVD)
I love the Boys on film short stories series and this has a very good selection! (although I think Bug Crush on BOF3 will never be beaten) well worth a look

Cal [DVD]
Cal [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wayne Virgo
Price: 5.19

2.0 out of 5 stars If You Like Dialogue delivered Like This you'll Love this Film, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cal [DVD] (DVD)
Oh dear where do I start? first off I enjoyed Shank! but this is a very bitty follow up! The acting (in some cases I am using this term very loosely!) is average (apart from the aunt who isn't done any favours by the make up dept those teeth!!!! yuck) the set up for the whole story is just stupid oh I've been robbed of my passport I'll just get in the car with the person who stole it and go off and have sex with a stranger on the off chance I might get it back!! umm registration number phone police might get it back quicker and safer! there's a full frontal look in the mirror scene for absolutely no reason other than to get a higher than a U rating probably! and the ending well you make your own mind up! after watching this film I just felt annoyed! that I'd wasted the money! and left wondering who the other reviewers are related to in the film!!

'Sweet in the 90's' - Retro Sweet Selection in Silver Gift Box Celebrating the Nineties. Excellent Value Birthday or Christmas Gift!
Offered by Molly's Sweet Shop
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little surprise, 15 Dec 2013
I got this for a 18 year old lad I work with and was with him as it was opened! as I was apprehensive after reading some of the negative reviews! I needn't have worried his face lit up at the sight of Freddie the frog and all the other sweets that reminded him of his childhood! brilliant selection yes you could buy these cheaper without the box and without having it delivered to your door but would a packet of sweets in a white paper bag have got the same reaction? I don't think so! on the topic of the box a nice solid silver one with a silver band around it! I would definitely buy again!

80's Retro Sweets Gift Box - Fits through the letterbox!! Perfect Affordable Gift for Any Occasion! Full of Retro Candy * 25 Sweets* Quirky & Fun......surprise somebody TODAY!!
Offered by Molly's Sweet Shop
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, 15 Dec 2013
I got this gift for a guy I work with and he was genuinely thrilled as was I after reading some of the negative reviews (what do they expect a whole sweet shop?) the box is well packaged nice and strong and there was a good selection of sweets yes you could get the sweets cheaper in a sweet shop in a white little bag but you'd have to hunt down the selection! will buy again!

Fruit Caramels 1 kilo bag
Fruit Caramels 1 kilo bag
Offered by Perfect Party Tables
Price: 8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!!, 9 Dec 2013
I've always loved these sweets but over the years they've become harder to find! so thank you Amazon for reintroducing them to me there are 4 flavours (Orange Lemon Blackcurrant and Strawberry) and I stress Flavour!! these caramels have it in abundance! I highly recommend and my mouth is watering at the thought of them!! guess I'd better place another order!!

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Offered by Everyday Pharmacy
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Mich Cheaper than a sex change Operation, 17 Nov 2013
This product has saved the NHS Millions as not only has the hair been removed but bye bye to the Boyz! oh the fun we used to have together! oh well as it says on the label keep away from the bits it does sting a tad!!

Anti-Arthritis Glove - Microwave
Anti-Arthritis Glove - Microwave
Offered by COZYDISCOUNT
Price: 12.81

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 12 Nov 2013
This Item is proving a life saver for my mum as her Arthritis plays up in this weather! The product arrived well boxed with brief instructions for use!(which would be my only niggle but not worth taking points off for!) I would suggest 20 second bursts in the microwave then remove move the gel about in the glove (be careful can be quite hot in places) then another 20 seconds etc until the heat is evenly spread!and comfortable to wear! the glove is quite heavy but this also seems to help her hand! and is large enough even for a big hand!

A Rose By Any Name (Feat. Beth Ditto)
A Rose By Any Name (Feat. Beth Ditto)

5.0 out of 5 stars Deserves to be heard, 25 Jun 2013
Warning!!! if you buy this song you'll be singing it all day!!!! you have been warned Brilliant Choice of guest vocals with Beth Ditto and Deborah Harry Complimenting each other to perfection DESERVES a wider audience!

3M Metre USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Data Cable Lead - Black
3M Metre USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Data Cable Lead - Black
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd
Price: 1.68

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 10 April 2013
Having read other reviews saying that this lead doesn't work I can't understand why? I got a cam that has the facility to change leads and as the cam seems to zoom up my nostril I needed a longer lead and this works 100% perfectly so 10/10 was delivered very quickly too!!!

Masterplug SRG42 4 Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead 2m 13 Amp Fused
Masterplug SRG42 4 Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead 2m 13 Amp Fused
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars if I dont reply you'll assume this doesn't work!, 12 Mar 2013
Love the email I got from Amazon today 'Did Masterplug Protect you?' Well as I use it for my computer If I dont reply then will you assume No?!! Luckily the answer is yes so far! this is my second one, nothing wrong with the first except it's protection warrenty ran out, but Masterplug emailed me to inform me of this (you must register on buying to get the insurance protection) so new one got and old one now running some lights/heaters etc! So another 3 years of peace of mind!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3