Profile for Aaron AM > Reviews

Toshiba TY-SP1 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
Toshiba TY-SP1 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
very good speaker bass is great and rich sound

Urbanears Plattan Headphones - Indigo
Urbanears Plattan Headphones - Indigo
Offered by ACE OF WATCHES
Price: 33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug 2014
These headphones are great, the bass is great and the overall sound quality is great and it has a mic and the quality on that is really good too and I like the whole design of the product and the color and it doesn't have logo's all of it which is good so it's less chance of someone stealing it from you and it folds up nice and compact so you can store it away or carry it.

Toshiba Value Edition Notebook Carry Case for 16 inch Notebook
Toshiba Value Edition Notebook Carry Case for 16 inch Notebook
Offered by Kara-Handelshaus GmbH Preise inkl. MwSt.
Price: 13.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 27 July 2014
This bag is brilliant, it's very lightweight and slim, it looks very smart and it fits the charger inside too.

Toshiba Satellite C55-A-1UC 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i3-4000M 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 8.1) - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast laptop let down by plastic build, 25 July 2014
It's so fast The screen quality is very good and the screen is a very good size but the sound isn't good, which is slightly disappointing.

When you listening to something the sound is quite hollow and there's no base but after messing around with the DTS sound settings it's seems better, make sure you turn off EQ it's sounds better with it off.

I'm disappointed in the build quality it's made completely out of plastic so it makes it look cheap and it makes it feel cheap too and it's a fingerprint magnet it's not worth 400 so I wouldn't buy this unfortunately but if you ok with having the build made of plastic and the price then I would get this if not it's not worth it.

I'm a bit of a expert with computers so I thought Windows 8.1 wouldn't be a problem for me but It's was a bit confusing coming from coming from a windows 7 laptop but I've already got used to it after 3 days! plus it's 8.1 so it's easier then Windows 8

Plus it's fast for gaming so I don't have any problems with playing heavy intensive games

Battery life is good it's lasts about 4 hours and the computer is always nice and cool.

Make sure you call Toshiba to activate the warranty!

Jelly Belly Beanatural Superfruit Gift Box 125 g
Jelly Belly Beanatural Superfruit Gift Box 125 g
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant taste!, 20 July 2014
These are brilliant!

I really like these especially the blueberry and Acai Berry beans there all very tasty and because there's no artificial colours or flavouring this is one of the reasons why I brought it.

I highly recommend this!

LG G2D802 16GB Sim Free Android Phone - UK Version, Black
LG G2D802 16GB Sim Free Android Phone - UK Version, Black
Price: 277.79

4.0 out of 5 stars LG the way forward!, 4 July 2014
Having upgraded this phone from a Samsung Galaxy S3 to LG I'm very happy to move to LG there are a much better company and especially the features and LG is not like Samsung, after about 2 years of the original release date they stop allowing you to get the latest android updates plus more warranty with LG.

The phone is brilliant, the screen quality is very good and slim bezel so you can see all the screen and the phone is very fast.

The camera is ok but when your inside photos can appear a bit noisy and saturated.

When your doing recording it doesn't focus that great so you don't get a sharp picture and especially when your inside the colours looks washed out, so I would have to say my S3 replicated the colours better and focused much better but the camera is fine for the average picture taker and you'll live with it so don't let this put you off of buying it.

It has a IR blaster which I use so you can control you TV though your phone!

I also like the Knock On feature it's so simple when the screen is off you just knock the screen in a pattern and this will turn the screen on and unlock the phone.

There is all different types of camera modes available like tracking mode so when a person is moving it tracks where the person is moving and Shoot & Clear is also a great mode where if your taking a self portrait and somebody is the background it's able to remove the person from the picture.

Battery life is also very good I at least get a fully day out of it with medium usage and It's 4G.

I highly recommend this phone, trust me you won't be disappointed.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black
Price: 68.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product which keeps you active!, 9 Jun 2014
I'm so happy I got this, it's brilliant I use all the functions it can measure how many minutes your active for, record sleep, silent alarm, how many steps you've done and more!

Using this will defiantly keep you healthy and active more by you being able to set goals for your self like 10,000 steps, active minutes, weight, calories and it gives you notifications in the app when your set goal is nearly complete and badges when you've reached your goal so this is definitely motivating.

Also I can easily see my progress in real time from the app if background syncing is enabled on the app and it gives you notifications when you goal is nearly complete too and the battery life lasts long.

I highly recommend this to anyone who what's to start being healthy and active!

Benadryl 'Effective in 15 Minutes' Allergy Relief - 12 Capsules
Benadryl 'Effective in 15 Minutes' Allergy Relief - 12 Capsules
Offered by NHL Pharmacy
Price: 4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 7 Jun 2014
These ones are the best it seems like this is the only one that works for me.

There are brilliant, I highly recommend these

Binatone Action 1000 Two-Way Radio
Binatone Action 1000 Two-Way Radio
Offered by Topnotchsales
Price: 49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Range!, 1 May 2014
Thought I'd get these so I can use these with my friends and family instead of calling on the phone, these preform very good and the range is great, decided to test how far it could go so put the My Tracks app by Google on my phone to record the distance via GPS so I managed to reach 2.03 KM with the signal slightly breaking up and it was in urban area so loads of things would have been obstructing the signal like buildings, built up area which it was.

Only got got these a few days ago so haven't had the chance to test it in a open field as I'm sure it will probably go a little further but will update you if I do.

I highly recommend these!

Highland Still Spring Water Bottle 500 ml (Pack of 24)
Highland Still Spring Water Bottle 500 ml (Pack of 24)
Offered by Shoplet-UK
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting spring water, 27 April 2014
Great tasting refreshig water, the bottles have a good design too but extreamly expensive online it's only 2.50 In asda!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3