Profile for Jam > Reviews

Content by Jam

Jam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sterntaler Baby Booties Water-resistant Grey, 12-18 months - available in different sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for wriggly winter babies., 20 Dec. 2012
I originally bought the fleece booties (which are great) but soon noticed they got dirty quickly at my son's nursery. These are excellent, they stay on all day and the water resistance also means they keep quite clean and can be wipe cleaned easily. Very comfortable for baby and no fuss to get on (like other shoes seem to be). I would have bought more pairs in different colours but they have sold out of the size I want.

Baby Bandana Dribble Bib in GREY SCOOTERS by Babble Kids
Baby Bandana Dribble Bib in GREY SCOOTERS by Babble Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute - a trendy solution to dribbling, 20 Dec. 2012
I love this bandana, great for when my baby is teething and the dribble just keeps flowing, without having to put proper bibs on him. Also, great for protection against the occational snack too. I would recommend.

Isotoner Smartouch Microfibre Fleece Womens Gloves Charcoal
Isotoner Smartouch Microfibre Fleece Womens Gloves Charcoal
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

3.0 out of 5 stars So so..., 20 Dec. 2012
This item works pretty well for use on iphone but I don't have massive hands and these gloves are tight, as a result, they make my hands cold. You can't be too accurate on iphone with the gloves on, but good enough for the basics.

Black & Decker NV4803N Dustbuster Hand Vacuum, 4.8 V
Black & Decker NV4803N Dustbuster Hand Vacuum, 4.8 V

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little piece of equipment, 18 Jun. 2012
I scoured through the customer reviews when looking to purchase a mini vac such as this - seemed to be a minefield. Some really rated, some were less than impressed. This product seemed to have consistant good reviews and I recommend it. I bought it to clean up after my baby boy embarking on his finger food adventures as well as other small household chores when it's not worth getting the big vac out. Very powerful for a small vac and battery lasts well enough - I've only used it in short bursts and it's still on the first charge after a week, but slowly sarting to weaken today. If you're caught between reviews for different products - get this one!

Lamaze Play & Grow Kerry the Fairy
Lamaze Play & Grow Kerry the Fairy
Offered by BabyToys4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze has it again, 18 Jun. 2012
I won't say you can't go wrong with Lamaze products, as I have seen some that are not great, but in general the standard is excellent, and this toy is. Colourful, grabbable and chewable - great for little hands.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fast Flow Teats (2-pack)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fast Flow Teats (2-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love tommee tippee teats, 12 Jun. 2012
I am probably biased since these were the teats with which we had a weaning breakthrough from breast to bottle. But I would recommend this product for ease of use and good design. Easy to clean and supposedly 'closer to nature' in design (never seen real 'teats' look like any product on the market though), my baby has taken really well to these and the fast flow suits a baby who was a professional fast nurser at the breast.

Secure-A-Toy, NAVY-RED
Secure-A-Toy, NAVY-RED
Offered by Compac Industries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little piece of equipment, 12 Jun. 2012
These straps are perminately attached to the baby's pushchair and as we go out I just attach a couple of toys to them. The different poppers along the length allow you to attach toys of different sizes and I would expect, work well for different models of pushchair/pram. A lifesaver for when your baby is learning to drop things on purpose!

OXO Good Grips Food Mill
OXO Good Grips Food Mill

3.0 out of 5 stars ok oxo, 12 Jun. 2012
Purchased for baby pureeing and this was good for some stuff, such as potatoes and I may use it in future for making sauces etc, but to be honest, its too much faffing about and grinding the food is slow and you have to keep agitating the food in the grinder. Stick with the blender for making baby food if I were you, and for things such as potato - back of a spoon and a metal sieve is quicker and easier to tidy up after.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2014 12:15 PM GMT

Summer Infant SwaddleMe Microfleece Large Blue
Summer Infant SwaddleMe Microfleece Large Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, 12 Jun. 2012
Great product - I have used summer swaddle blankets before when my baby was smaller and when he outgrew it, but still needed swaddling, this product worked really well for me. As the baby gets older and stronger, he can escape his arms from it as it's quite smooth material, but to me, this was a great touch as it helped the baby outgrow the need for swaddling in his own time. Also, I was able to use it as a sleeping bag after he'd outgrown swaddling. Deff recommend if your baby likes to be swaddled - but only if the baby's room is cool as it's super snug.

Manhattan Toy Wimmer - Ferguson Mind Shapes
Manhattan Toy Wimmer - Ferguson Mind Shapes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely first toy for baby, 12 Jun. 2012
I love manhattan toys. The monochrome makes it attractive for younger babies (when they are little, looking at stuff is their 'playing'). And the different pictures give you a talking point. They are easy to handle as the baby gets older (cube and pyramid) and light enough for baby to pick up and doesn't hurt if they drop it on their head. Great later on too as the ball encourages crawling and the other shapes can be the start of building block. Very good value for money since their uses extend different stages for your baby.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3