ARRAY(0xa7ad8da4)

Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard - Black
Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard - Black
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 8 Nov 2013
I think the build quality is good. The wireless works flawlessly with never a missed key stroke. The touch pad works OK, but I had to install microsoft intellipoint driver to get the scroll working as I wanted. I had to knock a star off for 2 reasons. The shift key and enter key are way too small. Apart from that the rest of the keys are fine. It also works with my Samsung Smart TV which is a bonus!

TBS PCI-E DVB-T2 TV Tuner Card High Definition Digital Free to Air Tuner (DVB-T/DVB-T2) Receiver - TBS6220
Offered by ARC UK
Price: 79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag, 8 Nov 2013
The card itself is good. Simple to install and with my internal (on top of a cupboard) aerial connected, it can pick up 140 odd channels. The driver is also fine - no problems. It is let down badly by the TV viewing software provided. There are 3 different programs to choose from. I had problems with all of them. What worked in one, didn't in another. Whether I had the right codecs or not I don't know. All I can say it was an extremely frustrating experience. The ProgTV program was unbelievably buggy. My PC is a fast quad core Intel i5, running Windows 8.1. It was forever freezing. I have never had any programs cause issues like this before on this PC. The second major bugbear was the remote control software. I just could not get all the functions working in all the programs.
Saving grace - I ended up buying Windows Media Centre. Luckily, it works like a dream and the remote also works as it should. I shouldn't have had to do this but hey ho.

REAL LEATHER Beanbag Real Leather Footstool BLACK Real Leather bean bag pouffe
REAL LEATHER Beanbag Real Leather Footstool BLACK Real Leather bean bag pouffe
Offered by Beautiful Beanbags Ltd
Price: 49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, 18 Aug 2013
Very well made, impressive, comfortable. Much lighter than I thought it would be. Was going to buy faux leather, but glad i paid a bit more for this.

Corona Merchant Chest
Corona Merchant Chest
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 112.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprised, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Corona Merchant Chest
Looks great when assembled, very sturdy compared to usual flat pack stuff. Every piece solid wood and every fixing a proper screw. All the drawer bases are plywood, although thin, seem much stronger than equivalent hardboard. This is the best flat pack stuff I've bought, seeing as it's mass produced - this product range is sold all over the internet under different names. I bought the TV cabinet as well and that's impressive also. Word of warning - this is a mammoth assembly job, so allow around 3 hours. The only thing that could have been improved was the provision of pilot holes on the drawer parts, as they required lining up by eye. If your not accurate you could make a rubbish job of this part of the assembly.

Seconique Corona Pine TV Unit
Seconique Corona Pine TV Unit
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 96.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprised, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Seconique Corona Pine TV Unit
Looks great when assembled, very sturdy compared to usual flat pack stuff. Every piece solid wood and every fixing a proper screw. This is the best flat pack stuff I've bought, seeing as it's mass produced - this product range is sold all over the internet under different names. I bought the merchant chest as well and that's impressive also.

Samsung UE42F5500AKXXU 42-inch Series 5 Smart Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV (New for 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good TV, 30 July 2013
Really impressed with the picture quality in HD, very nice. Don't want to watch SD anymore. Currently leaving the picture on movie mode as it is quite natural, but it does need setting up properly in due course. As others have said the sound is good, the Smart works flawlessly. Theres loads more to explore in the future with different devices connected. Not bothered about 3D so this TV for 475 is just about right for me. Not budget, but not top end either. I can't justify spending many hundreds of pounds more to improve on an already fantastic HD picture? Very very happy.

Greenkey Lawn Aerating Sandals
Greenkey Lawn Aerating Sandals
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 21 July 2012
Maybe a bit premature writing this as I have only just spiked the lawn, so no results yet. I can write about the product itself though. Sturdy plastic platforms, and the 'new improved buckles' seem to work well. You just need to spend time adjusting them so it's a tight fit on your shoe. The spikes seem decent quality. It was very easy to walk over my lawn as it was quite soft. I am actually very happy with them, just hope it was worth it!

So all in all, product quality - good, ease of use - good, lawn results - ?? wait and see!

Revell Enamels 14ml 32130 Orange Gloss
Revell Enamels 14ml 32130 Orange Gloss
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd
Price: 2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 20 July 2012
I have used Revell acrylics before and they were excellent back 15 years ago. This is the first pot I have bought since, and it is still excellent paint.

Humbrol AG4050 Coloro 00, 1, 4, 8 Brush Pack
Humbrol AG4050 Coloro 00, 1, 4, 8 Brush Pack
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 20 July 2012
This is a good quality set of brushes with nice tapered bristles. Comfortable to hold, well built, what more can you say. Excellent.

6 Pack Clear LCD Screen Film Protectors for Motorola Defy Mini XT320
6 Pack Clear LCD Screen Film Protectors for Motorola Defy Mini XT320

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - but a pain to apply, 12 July 2012
These covers are correctly described i.e. crystal clear and thin. They are so thin in fact, my wife didn't even know there was one applied! If you manage to get one on 'perfectly', you will be delighted as you can't tell it's on, and doesn't detract from the screen at all. There is no difference in the touch sensitivity either.

The bad part - this is nothing to do with the product itself, but application. I took me 4 covers from the pack of 6 to finally get the result I was after. DUST and bits in the air landing on the freshly cleaned screen, literally as I applied the covers!! Grrr! I also tried doing it in a steamy bathroom as suggested else where, but didn't seem to help.

I am a perfectionist though and wanted zero bubbles and dust. I managed zero bubbles, but got a little dust trapped - 97% happy!

All I can say is it's lucky you get 6 in pack!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3