Profile for A. Taylor > Reviews

Content by A. Taylor

A. Taylor "a-KIWI-1" (Worcester, UK)

Panasonic KX-TG1403ET Digital cordless Phone - Triple
Panasonic KX-TG1403ET Digital cordless Phone - Triple

5.0 out of 5 stars A good set of phones, 31 Mar. 2013
Purchased for the Mother-in-law (yes I do love her after 29 years of marriage to her daughter!) to allow her to get to any three of the phones with having to rush around (well she is 90 years of age) & risk a fall.

Easy to learn how to use the basic functions & allows increasing & decreasing of volume for those to resistant/proud to purchase a hearing aid (even at 90!).

Moorcroft: A Guide to Moorcroft Pottery 1897-1993
Moorcroft: A Guide to Moorcroft Pottery 1897-1993
by Paul Atterbury

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent Guide to Moorcroft, 31 Mar. 2013
A birthday present for my Mum, she loved it & said it was an excellent reference book for Moorcroft ceramics, embellished with beautiful photographs of the huge catalogue of Moorcroft pieces. Make sure you get the latest updated version of the book. Enjoy.

The Onedin Line - Complete Series 1 to 8.
The Onedin Line - Complete Series 1 to 8.
Offered by TVserieshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reminiscing of a great series, 31 Mar. 2013
I used to watch this as a teenager with my Dad in the 1970's (an Ex RN officer) as we both loved the ships they used in the series. This was not the only enjoyment as this series takes you to a very different time in British history and all it's culture, issues and troubles of that time

The standard of the "props" (if you can call some of these beautiful ships as such) are excellent and add to the atmosphere of the eight series filmed. There is an original one-off BBC Drama Playhouse production transmitted on 7 December 1970, it was announced in September 2010 that the recording - previously lost - was discovered in the American Library of Congress.

For further information I have added a Wikipedia link below which may encourage you further. Enjoy.
[...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2015 3:45 AM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Joker Kotobukiya toy, 7 Feb. 2009
The disappointment when I opened this package was my down to me as I had not fully understood the description. What I thought was a high quality snap-together Kotobukiya kit was in fact a poorly moulded, dodgy snap-togehter kit.
The pictures look great advertising this toy, reality very dissappointing.

Batman Volume 1:Harley Quinn
Batman Volume 1:Harley Quinn

1.0 out of 5 stars Kotobukiya Harly Quinn Toy, 7 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Batman Volume 1:Harley Quinn (Toy)
The pictures look great advertising this toy, reality very dissappointing.