Profile for Kim > Reviews

Kim

Final kick
Final kick

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 29 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Final kick (App)
Good time waster. Quite challenging despite simple gameplay

Reflektor
Reflektor

5.0 out of 5 stars Arcade Fire are back, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Reflektor (MP3 Download)
Reflector is the new single from the incredibly talented and exciting Arcade Fire. It has been 3 years since their last album The Suburbs and if Reflektor is anything to go by the new album, out next month, builds on the Canadian bands reputation for innovative music.

LOGIK 12 VOLT 22" Full HD 1080p Freeview LED TV DVD Player Combi 2x HDMI-USB-12V

3.0 out of 5 stars Logik HD 22" TV, 5 Mar. 2013
I was given this tv for Christmas and very grateful I was too. It has a good picture and the sound is clear.
I was most impressed by the fact that you can record tv programmes onto a USB stick and although you can only record the programme you are watching this is a minor complaint when you consider the price. However, I am concerned that the tv set switches itself on to record making it useless if I want to record anything while I am out. I tested it to see if it switches off after the recording is finshed. It doesn't.
I am considering buying a recordable twin head Freeview box but I am not sure if this will fix the problem so I am holding off for now.

All in all a good tv for the price and does what I need it to do.