Profile for Jake > Reviews

Jake

Memphis
Memphis

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Memphis (MP3 Download)
This is Boz at his best,great guitar you can hear his age in some songs but this just ads to the overall feel of the album.Really love the Blues numbers.

Cold Water
Cold Water

4.0 out of 5 stars Some are good, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Cold Water (MP3 Download)
When I heard this at first I thought of the Eurovision song contest,as it went on it turned int the Rod of old.I'm sure I heard some Eagles chord structures in a couple of songs but on the whole Rod fans should like it.

Kaavie CR-12A/DC0 Shutter Release Cable for Nikon D800/D800E/D700/D300s/D300/D200/D3/D2/F5/Kodak Fuji/10 Pin System

3.0 out of 5 stars Remote switch, 17 Oct. 2011
I bought this as I did'nt want to pay over the odd,s for a big brand name,I've used it for over 30 long exposures now and sometimes the locking device does'nt work so I just hold it down manually, but I would'nt like to do this for really long exposures.