Profile for Cath > Reviews

Content by Cath

Cath

(LARGE) SOAP & SOUL QUOTE BATHROOM WALL ART VINYL DECAL STICKER 17 COLOURS AVAILABLE (silver)
Offered by Wall Art Desire

1.0 out of 5 stars SO SO DISAPPOINTED, 30 Jun 2014
I have bought lots of this type of thing from Amazon many times before and never had a problem. I was so excited and looking forward to this item coming as I had just had my whole bathroom renewed. Tiles, bath, floor everything. The item arrived in just a few days or so, however when I started to put it on the wall, it fell off as fast as it was going up. I tried to stick the bits on that fell off and they just would not stick, they had almost stickiness at all. I am so disappointed at this.......please do something about this product, because if it actually stayed on the wall, it would have been lovely. I ordered the silver. :( :(

Panama 2 Door Entertainment TV Unit Waxed Pine Finish
Panama 2 Door Entertainment TV Unit Waxed Pine Finish

3.0 out of 5 stars bits missing, 18 Nov 2013
tHIS IS OK TO LOOK AT BUT BEWARE THERE ARE no HOLES FOR THE TV WIRES ETC TO GO THROUGH SO i HAD TO LEAVE IT OFF COMPLETELY. THE DOORS DO NOT FIT PROPERLY EITHER, SO I PUT BOOKS AND WINE RACK IN THE CUPBOARD SPACE WHICH LOOKS OK. I NEEDED FURNITURE AND COULD NOT BE BOTHERED WITH THE HASTLE OF SENDING IT BACK AS I HAVE JUST HAD A HIP REPLACEMENT. BIG CHIP OUT OF BOTTOM PANEL ALSO. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS AS NONE OF THE PIECES ALIGN WITH THE HOLES. IT LOOKS NICE, BUT ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE MANAGED TO HIDE THE FLAWS.

Nest of Table Solid Pine Set of 2 Lamp End or Side Tables Waxed *Brand New*
Nest of Table Solid Pine Set of 2 Lamp End or Side Tables Waxed *Brand New*
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 18 Nov 2013
I like to look of the tables, but the tops were too small for the frame. You can see the legs on all 4 corners. I had already built it and couldn't be bothered sending it back, but check the sizes before you put it together. I bought the unit and the coffee table. There were parts missing for the tv unit and I couldn't put on the doors as they didn't close properley as the allignment is all wrong. But put books and wine rack in the cupboard space and looks ok. Also a big chip out of the back panel. Wouldn't buy it again.

Forever Young Ladies Short Medium Brown Wig in Classy Bob Style with FREE Wig Cap
Offered by Forever Young

4.0 out of 5 stars This is great, 18 Nov 2013
Really lovely wig, however if the sun hits it, it looks a bit fake, but in normal light, no one would know. I wear it a lot.

Cosplayland C077 45cm Volume Straight Kanekalon natural Daily Wig Brown & Black mixed
Offered by Prettyland-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 18 Nov 2013
Every time I wear this no one knows it is a wig. I put some clasps in it and it looked even better. Only downer is that it is too big for my head, so I have to keep it on with kirbey grips to make me feel confidant. Beautiful natural looking hair. Love love it

WM Bartleet & Sons Miniature Traditional Jug 25 ml
WM Bartleet & Sons Miniature Traditional Jug 25 ml
Offered by Home & Kitchen Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars SO SMALL, 18 Nov 2013
Hi, I cannot explain how disappointed I am at these jugs. They are the tinies things I have ever seen. I have no idea what to use them for, It was supposed to be for christmas for individual gravy dishes. These are pointless unless a child is using them for a doll. So so disappointed in these...honestly. They are micro not mini.

PET DOG CLIPPERS GROOMING KIT ANIMAL CLIPPER TRIMMER
PET DOG CLIPPERS GROOMING KIT ANIMAL CLIPPER TRIMMER
Offered by Anything 4 Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work from day 1, 2 Aug 2013
DO NOT BUY THESE.....I received the clippers yesterday (1st of August) and was looking forward to using them. I had my previous set for about 10 years....I have 2 toy yorkies and a standard one and I am usually £75 every 6 to 8 weeks to have them groomed so I thought I would have a go. I set my grooming table up and got the first wee dog strapped on, only to find that the clippers did not work when I switched them on. I tried to use the comb and it would not even go through the fine hair and is a weird shape. I have contacted the seller this morning and asked for a refund so I am now awaiting their comments. So disappointed....I wish now I had paid heed to the previous reviews. So so disappointed