Profile for G.P. > Reviews

SSX (PS3)
SSX (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Board, Not Bored!!!, 10 April 2013
This review is from: SSX (PS3) (Video Game)
I have played all the SSX games since they 1st came out and loved every moment of every game, sure there are bad bits which always niggle but the rest of the game play more than make up for those small issues. I read the reviews for this one and they weren't all inspiring and I can see their point but the game itself is brilliant and best not compare to the older ones which will make it more enjoyable besides I could always play the old ones again.

After playing for a few weeks in between working I have come to love this game more and more with some levels being a good challenge and so many ways to complete each course with the pick-ups, bonuses, gear and mods for the many different characters available and for each mountain range. It takes some getting used to with quirky gadgets which can take the flow away from the older Tricky or SSX3.

The graphics are way better than previous versions without taking anything away from game play, not sure about the music though which you can change to your own ps3 play list thankfully.

I recommend a buy for this just don't compare it to previous versions because its different.

AMP3 Luxury Glass Head Headphones Stand
AMP3 Luxury Glass Head Headphones Stand
Offered by Advanced MP3 Players

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahead Above The Rest., 10 April 2013
I was looking for a stylish way to keep my headphones in my new place and found this on Amazon. It is fantastic quality with really thick glass and a good weight to it. Its looks a lot nicer in real with a great colour and as another reviewer said you would be hard pushed to break it unless you dropped from a height onto a hard surface. Recommend.

GTMax Black Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB 8GB
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 4 April 2013
Had one of these before to protect my other mp3 player and although they attract a huge amount of dust and dirt they do a great job of protecting my shiny player at work from scratches and scuffs. Recommend this product highly.

Croydex Lightwood Roll Light Pull
Croydex Lightwood Roll Light Pull
Offered by cavendish trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 4 April 2013
I read a few reviews about this and they were not all good but as with any review some people have a good experience and others not so. Well I guess for me its a bad experience, as soon as I took the item out of the box it didn't have a quality feel to but for £7 I did expect it not to fall apart straight away, like other people the metal piece fell out and this one mainly because there was not enough glue to hold it in place. I've bought a couple of other different "Light Pulls" for a similar price for other rooms and none of them were poor quality and have a good weight to them. I do not recommend this product for any use not even light use.

Anjunabeats Sampler
Anjunabeats Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars Anjuna-beats the world at sound production., 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
Ive been listening to Anjunabeats since the beginning and it just gets better with every new Artist they promote and the tracks that make it to the final record. It's so nice and amazing at the same time this music has never gone chart commercial considering how big the following is to not just "Anjuna" but all that the label supports. Clearly in a league way above anything else with such a distinct yet refreshing sound and changing all the time but not to as ruin what has been built up. I would recommend this label and all that branches out because of the talent and unique styles blended through electronic production to give you a beautiful deep listening experience. Try it and maybe you to will be surprised.

Sennheiser HD 25 II - Closed Headphone for ENG/DJ Use with Split Headband
Sennheiser HD 25 II - Closed Headphone for ENG/DJ Use with Split Headband

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional all the way., 30 Dec. 2012
Professional all the way to your ears. Sennheiser HD 25 II - Closed Headphone for ENG/DJ Use with Split Headband

I've been producing and mixing music for many years and as the scene has evolved with production being at it's most important for many artists and me wanting to create some the same quality as what I heard, so I needed something a bit special. Well, these definitely are special they didn't look like I'd want to wear them on the street but for me that really wasn't an issue.

The build quality is amazing with not much chance of these getting destroyed in any circumstances I am likely to encounter and with spares available I feel reassured that if anything does happen it won't be a problem.

The sound is the highest quality I've heard with a crisp high end and smooth low bass sandwiching the mid tones to give an overall level I have never experienced in headphones but only studio monitor speakers. I have never been able to distort the rich sound no matter what volume I've thrown at them (not whilst wearing for fear damaging my hearing). They also seem to block out unwanted sounds from around you very well even though that's not a advertised as a big selling point but I don't wear them in noisy public environments so don't quote me fully on that.

They were a little uncomfortable for me at first but they have improved a lot since and I hardly notice them now when I am wearing them. I've owned a pair for nearly 3 years and they are as good now as they were when I plugged them in brand new. I can highly recommend these, so much so that I brought a second pair for travelling. I started seeing producers and presenters on the television and DJ's wearing these about a year after I got mine and understood why they did.

I think for the price, you are getting an incredible product, buy a pair of these for sound and you never want anything less.

Street Hawk - The Complete Series [DVD] [1984]
Street Hawk - The Complete Series [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Rex Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Old School, Cool, 19 Jun. 2010
The 80's is when some of the best shows and music where made, the box set has all 13 episodes + extras and i enjoyed every minute watching them again, if you can get past the predictable 80's plot, some bad acting and out dated technology then you will thoroughly enjoy it. If you remember and loved the Television series like i did then you should purchase it, if your too young haven't seen or heard of Street Hawk then think of Knight Rider but on 2 wheels. The only reason i only gave it 4 stars because even though the sound and picture quality was good it wasn't digitally remastered to the highest standard Ive seen in other old box sets but not so you would notice it especially once you get into it.Street Hawk - The Complete Series [DVD] [1984]

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Extension 4 way, 5 Mar. 2010
I had been looking for a 5m switched extension lead for a while then this one surfaced, i am pleased i bought it and had no problems as such but the sockets can be a bit tight at times but that's the only negative.Mercury 4-way 13A switched extension - 5.0m 429.842