Profile for G.P. > Reviews

Content by G.P.

G.P. (Hampshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Soft Compact Camera Case Bag by USA Gear with Mini Tripod , Adjustable Shoulder Strap & Carry Belt Loop - Will fit Nikon Coolpix S9700 , Canon IXUS 275 , Sony DSC-W800 , Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ60 , Samsung WB50F & More Digital Cameras
Offered by Accessory Genie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Mar. 2016
Bought a Canon IXUS 275 and needed a case to protect whilst travelling so I chose this. It's made with a good durable material, a nice fit for the camera ,extra space for a battery or SD card and has a very handy shoulder strap. It could of done with a loop on the outside to hang tripod and a zipped pocket for the extra battery/SD card as they were a bit unsecure. Included with the case a mini tripod which is very useful for its size I am able to take remote pictures from my phone thanks to the WIFI via the Canon app and can place the camera in some great unique postions.

Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermal Compression Baselayer Long Sleeve Top - Large, Black
Offered by SUB SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars No more cold mornings for me., 21 Feb. 2016
I work outside all year and this top has saved me from many a cold early morning, it does the job perfectly. I normally wear a Small/Medium but noticed a comment in a review to buy a size larger so I bought a Large and glad I did because even with this extra size it's like trying to get out of a straight jacket at the end of every day. Sizing is small. Recommend this for warmth.

Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermal Compression Baselayer Leggings / Tights - Medium, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars No more cold mornings for me., 21 Feb. 2016
I work outside all year and these thermal compression baselayer leggings have saved me from many a cold early morning, they do the job perfectly. I wear both top and bottom Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermals, they are very efficient and very comfortable. Sizing is accurate.

Brabantia Profile Line Wall Rail - Stainless Steel
Brabantia Profile Line Wall Rail - Stainless Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Not hooked on this product., 21 Feb. 2016
I needed more worktop space so decided to buy this rail, looks nice, very easy to put up. The downside is that the hooks are made of a very brittle plastic and break so easily even with just normal utensils on them, I might of got a bad batch because I've only seen 1 other similar complaint out of many on here. I don't trust the remaining hooks that are still being used because my hobs going to get damaged if they fail. I think it's not very well thought out like most things these days a case of style over content. When the sole purpose is to hang utensils then the hooks need to be the main thought of good construction. Brabantia is normally a good make not not this time.

USB Charging Charger Dock Stand For Sony PS3 Controller
USB Charging Charger Dock Stand For Sony PS3 Controller
Offered by Colibrí

5.0 out of 5 stars This USB Stands out for PS3., 11 Oct. 2015
I wanted to charge 2 PS3 controllers at the same time rather than keep swapping leads from one to the other. Pleased to say it works and the LEDs are red for charging and blue when charged and the unit looks really nice + keeps things a little tidier. I have mine plugged into my laptop which charges them just fine. USB Charging Charger Dock Stand For Sony PS3 Controller

PANASONIC DMR-EX99VEBK Original Remote Control
PANASONIC DMR-EX99VEBK Original Remote Control
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Pushed all the right buttons!!!, 11 Oct. 2015
This remote replaced my original which after many years was failing, some of the buttons required either great force or a great amount of time to activate the simplest commands on my "PANASONIC DMR-EX99VEBK" unit. It's the small things in life that bring the joy sometimes.....This is one of those things, I now have a slightly less and almost stress free life. Buy this "PANASONIC DMR-EX99VEBK Original Remote Control" if you own one of these remote controls and it doesn't work properly and makes watching TV a lot harder than it needs to be. It's perfect.

AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential little hard case, 20 Sept. 2015
Great little case for My Passport Essential external Hard Drive, as with any HD you should never knock them at all but this will protect from slight knocks if taking from place to place + keep any unwanted dust\moisture out. Does the job I need and at a good price which makes it a great purchase for me.

Sivitec Black 8 Way SURGE Protected 5m Extension Lead Switched NEON 8 Gang
Sivitec Black 8 Way SURGE Protected 5m Extension Lead Switched NEON 8 Gang
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm beSwitched by it!!! Hahaha, Sorry., 20 Sept. 2015
I had been looking for a black 8 gang extension lead for a while then this popped up so I brought 2 of them, they are really great bits of kit and in black they look so nice, so nice I brought another 2. The quality is great, thick durable plastic and lightweight, the switches are not too tight to press and have a good click + illuminate when switched on, the sockets are not too tight\loose like others I have brought in the past. Over all I am very pleased and would recommend this.

12U 19in Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Rack
12U 19in Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Racked up 5 stars for me!!!, 20 Sept. 2015
Over the years I have purchased a few rack mountable bits of audio equipment and decided now is the time to set them properly and found this great piece of kit with all positive reviews. At £30 it was a no brainer for me, it's so easy to set up and a pretty sturdy rack and even more so once the gear is bolted in, my stuff is quite light so no problems there but probably best not to bolt anything too heavy in it. It came with all the pieces described but also an extra 4 bolts and a blanking plate which gave the rack a bit more rigidity. Good quality and good value so I'm very pleased with it.

Pac-Man Plastic Ghost Lamp, White
Pac-Man Plastic Ghost Lamp, White
Offered by BrandedGenie

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the 80's, 31 Aug. 2015
This is a great bit of fun to have in a room, plugs into the mains so won't need charging or updating like everything else we all own. Works from a remote control with 16 colour options and different strobe/flash effects. The unit I have is white plastic and well built so probably take a few knocks especially as it is LED so no broken bulbs to replace and it's bigger than it looks in the picture at 22.5cm tall. Very pleased with it and recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4