Profile for T. Gussmann > Reviews

Content by T. Gussmann

T. Gussmann (East Midlands. England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
NYPD
NYPD
by James Lardner
Price: 11.72

5.0 out of 5 stars N.Y.P.D A City & it's Police., 15 July 2014
This review is from: NYPD (Paperback)
An Excellent read. I Love all things New York and this book was a real insight
into the N.Y.P.D and its day to day workings. I would strongly recommend it to
others and the price was very reasonable and the delivery was very prompt.

Football and Gangsters: How Organised Crime Controls the Beautiful Game
Football and Gangsters: How Organised Crime Controls the Beautiful Game
by Graham Johnson
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Football & gangsters by Graham Johnson., 15 July 2014
An Excellent read & Very informative. Excellent service and I would recommend this book to others
who like me are interested in this subject matter. it was very reasonably priced & the delivery was
Very prompt.

Elgato Game Capture HD, Xbox and PlayStation High Definition Game Recorder for Mac and PC, Full HD 1080p
Price: 120.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Elgato game Capture HD Xbox & PlayStation High Definition Game Recorder., 15 July 2014
I bought this for my son who likes to 'capture' & 'upload' his videos
to the net. Apparently it does 'what it says on the tin' & He is Very pleased with it.
the price is somewhat high but I believe in electrical s 'you get what you pay for'
& for that reason I would recommend it to others. The service & delivery were very good.
I believe there are OTHER similar products on the market but I couldn't name them.

Unbroken: The Story of a Submarine
Unbroken: The Story of a Submarine
by Alastair Mars
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars UNBROKEN - The Story of a British Submarine in the Med., 15 July 2014
A Great read I 'couldn't put it down' as they say. Excellent service and at a reasonable price.
The story is of a British Sub in the Med. & all it's trials & tribulations. I would Strongly
recommend it, especially if you are like me and a fan of all things 1939 - 1945

Top Dog [DVD] [2013]
Top Dog [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Leo Gregory
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Dog (Not just another 'Football Hoolifgan' movie)., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Top Dog [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
A twist on the usual 'Footie Hooligan' genre. I really enjoyed it and
would recommend it to others also. Excellent delivery
& at a reasonable price too. I think you will enjoy this.

Mens Boys Ladies Girls Unisex Coloured Camouflage Trifold Wallet with Velcro Fastener Various Colours (Grey/Black)
Offered by Larissa & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it to others and the service from the provider ..., 15 July 2014
my son loves this & it has plenty of room with the Velcro for added security.
I would recommend it to others and the service from the provider was Excellent
and at a reasonable price.

HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
Offered by san direct
Price: 64.16

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Envy 4500 3 all-in-one printer., 30 Mar 2014
Excellent produce and so simple to set it up with my desktop tablet & laptop. Prints a LOT quicker tan my old HP which has in itself given good service. I wanted to go 'wireless' but was a but unsure about the set up & possible 'fiddling about' but Thankfully there was None of that. The printing and scanning function are Very good & I like the way you can password protect & secure your printer so Only you or those with the correct password can use it. I would say this is a Very good printer & recommend it to anyone thinking of going' wireless' with out any 'fuss'. Not sure how the printer ink works out price wise yet but it doesn't seem to use a lot Thankfully. This printer + Amazon's Excellent delivery service meant that this transaction was smooth quick & painless. 9/10

Execution: A Guide to the Ultimate Penalty
Execution: A Guide to the Ultimate Penalty
by Geoffrey Abbott

5.0 out of 5 stars Execution: A guide to the Ultimate Penalty., 26 Sep 2013
An Excellent read, I very much enjoyed it & learned a lot from this very good book. A must for Real Crime
history. I think you will enjoy it as I did.

Bonded by Blood: Murder and Intrigue in the Essex Ganglands
Bonded by Blood: Murder and Intrigue in the Essex Ganglands
by Bernard O'Mahoney
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonded by Blood: Murder & Intrigue in the Essex Ganglands., 26 Sep 2013
An Excellent read. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good True Life Crime story.
I don't think you will be disappointed.

Synthetic Leather Case with USB Keyboard for 9.7 Inch Android Tablet PC (4:3 ratio)
Offered by Dandan UK
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Synthetic Leather Case with USB keyboard for 9.7" Android Tablet PC, 26 Sep 2013
Sadly very poor keyboard which warps after a Very short time. as you can ONLY connect the keyboard via USB
I had problems with this. This Case has a Major design floor & is Very Dangerous i.e it only has 3 holding clips and my tablet has fallen out of this very Poor case a couple of times. this is because your tablet can slide out VERY Easily left or right, the 2 clips at the bottom & 1 at the top ONLY stop your tablet from dropping out top or bottom wise NOT out the sides!? It is a Miracle that my tablet still works! for this reason I Strongly recommend that you DO NOT purchase this item, unless you have Excellent Accidental Insurance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7