Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria

WithNature Skincare Pure & Gentle Muslin Face Cloths (Pack of 6)
WithNature Skincare Pure & Gentle Muslin Face Cloths (Pack of 6)
Offered by WithNature Skincare

3.0 out of 5 stars maybe not for very sensitive skins, 21 April 2014
This is my first time using muslin cloths so maybe I was expecting something different. They are nice enough but I have very sensitive skin and I find them a bit too rough for me. If your skin is not sensitive they are nice enough and the price is excellent.

Surgical Steel - Includes Bonus Track
Surgical Steel - Includes Bonus Track

5.0 out of 5 stars They are back, 16 Nov. 2013
Carcass are back and this album is excellent. I don't write music reviews as I am not that good with words but they deserve the five starts. I can't wait to see them live.

Surrender Your Love
Surrender Your Love

2.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly bad, 16 Nov. 2013
Given the good reviews here i was expecting something a bit better. Poorly written and boring. Maybe I was expecting too much?

Nokia Lumia 620 Premium PU Leather Slim Fit Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality case, 13 July 2013
The case fits perfectly and protects my phone from scratches. The purple colour makes it easier to find in my handbag. I would recommend as the price is really good too.

66Fit Yoga Mat & Carry Bag - Blue, 173 x 60 x 0.35 cm
66Fit Yoga Mat & Carry Bag - Blue, 173 x 60 x 0.35 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent mat, 13 July 2013
I was originally looking for a bag to carry my old mat to a pilates class. All the carry bags I saw in Amazon or sport and yoga shops were expensive so I decided to buy this new mat that comes with the bag. This one is of good quality and the bag makes it much easier to carry it in the tube. I am quite happy with it and would recommend to others.

Self-Portrait
Self-Portrait
by Gene Tierney

5.0 out of 5 stars moving, 29 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Self-Portrait (Hardcover)
I am very glad I got hold of this copy. Gene Tierney has always been one of my favourite actresses and this book has made me feel some affection for someone I never knew. You can buy a second hand copy for a good price as well. As biographies go, Gene's is one of the best I've read.

My So Called Life [DVD] [1994]
My So Called Life [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Claire Danes

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and moving, 29 Sept. 2011
Having watched the series back in the 90s, I thought I would enjoy it but expected it would had aged a bit. I was wrong. It's very funny, you can relate to/empathise with the characters and ... teenagers dress the way I used to dress: jeans, boots, big jumpers. This ain't no Gossip Girl. So yeah, buy it. It's only £[] and you won't regret it.

Mindfold Eye Mask (Blocks all Light Guaranteed) + Ear Plugs + Free Deep Relaxation CD

1.0 out of 5 stars very unconfortable, 5 Jun. 2009
It was so unconfortable that I couldn't use it even once. I had to chuck it away. Good idea for an eye mask but way too expensive for the results.

Nokia 6610i : USB Data Cable & Software Suite : Fits CA42 CA-42
Nokia 6610i : USB Data Cable & Software Suite : Fits CA42 CA-42

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work, 5 Jun. 2009
The USB cable came with a CD but no instructions on what drivers to install. I tried on my laptop and on someone else's computer but it didn't allow me to install the drivers. The supplier refunded my money straigh away so that was a good point.