Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Impulse Lovely Little Tin
Impulse Lovely Little Tin
Offered by Express Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tin of fragrance, 15 Dec 2014
Love the tin and the fragrances look good, as they are for a Christmas present I have not tested them. The delivery was delayed but the company did write back and asked me just to give it another day or two as the whole delivery systems were overloaded. They arrived the next day.

CTM Mens Elastic Covered Buckle Stretch Belt, XXL, White
CTM Mens Elastic Covered Buckle Stretch Belt, XXL, White
Offered by BeltOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, 10 May 2014
My husband loves this belt as it stretches and gives a really good fit to hold his trousers in place. the delivery was fast and so a really great experience would certainly recommend.

Drakes Pride Draytex Waterproof Trousers
Drakes Pride Draytex Waterproof Trousers
Offered by Whitby Angling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof trousers, 10 May 2014
the colour is a really good white and the fit is just right so really pleased with my purchase. the delivery was fast and so a great experience. thank you.

Drakes Pride Plain V Neck Unisex White Sweater
Drakes Pride Plain V Neck Unisex White Sweater
Offered by CGB Discount Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long sleeved jumper, 10 May 2014
The delivery was really fast and my husband loves the long sleeved jumper, it will great when the weather is a bit cooler on the green. Thanks very much.

Paul Neuhaus 2609-86 Hanging Light 5 x G9 / 40 W Purple
Paul Neuhaus 2609-86 Hanging Light 5 x G9 / 40 W Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the lights, 12 Feb 2014
They arrived early and were well packaged. the colour was a little lighter than I had expected but they match the other ones I had purchased and look great. The quality is excellent and we are very pleased with them.

Now That's What I Call Music! 86
Now That's What I Call Music! 86
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd, 12 Feb 2014
This was a Christmas present for my daughter and she loves it, so I was very pleased that it had arrived on time and was just as I had ordered. thanks.

On Air - Live At The BBC Vol 2
On Air - Live At The BBC Vol 2
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, 12 Feb 2014
I bought this as a present for my husband to go with vol 1 and he loves it so it proved a great Christmas present. It arrived early, was well packaged and is just what I ordered? thank you.

Rare Thierry Henry of Arsenal Signed Shirt LAST GAME AT HIGHBURY DISPLAY
Rare Thierry Henry of Arsenal Signed Shirt LAST GAME AT HIGHBURY DISPLAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shirt, really pleased, 12 Feb 2014
we were very worried when we ordered the shirt as it was a lot of money to us and you hear of so many things that go wrong, but our fears were all unfounded. The shirt arrived very well packaged and early and is just what we wanted. it came with everything as per the listing as well as a number of freebies which were a lovely addition to our purchase as well as a great surprise. the certificate of authenticity and all the documents makes us feel that our decision to buy from this company was the right one. we can't wait to see our sons face when he opens his present he will be over the moon. thank you very very much.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Silentnight single electric blanket, 11 Dec 2013
With the weather getting colder I thought these would make a great gift for some of my friends as they are great to snuggle into a lovely warm bed when its cold outside.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor of Old Bond Street - such a classic, 11 Dec 2013
What a great fragrance this has and I am sure it will be much appreciated by my husband as it really does have that classic smell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3