Profile for Magdalena Nowak > Reviews

THE ANSWERS BOOK FOR KIDS VOL 1 PB
THE ANSWERS BOOK FOR KIDS VOL 1 PB
by KEN HAM

2.0 out of 5 stars book with quotes from the Bible, 13 Nov 2013
I bought that book without checking the contest properly just to find out that all answers in the book are based on religius believes and quotes from the Bible. Returning that book was also very easy. Thank you Amzon :)

Big Book of Why: All Your Questions Answered Plus Games, Recipes, Crafts & More! (National Geographic Little Kid) (National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books)
by Susan H. Magsamen

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant gift for curious kids, 13 Nov 2013
I've bought that book as a gift for my nephew and he just love it!!! Kids are curious about new stuff and he got a lot of answers from that book. Billliant book to keep kids and parents angaged for quite long time...

Paul Frank Placemat (Orange - Valentine (Julius with Heart Sunglasses))
Paul Frank Placemat (Orange - Valentine (Julius with Heart Sunglasses))
Offered by BACK TO THE VINTAGE

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 13 Nov 2013
I bought paul frank mats because they are funny and makes my kids eat their dinner!!! They are good size too so spilled food it's much easier to wipe out.

Paul Frank Placemat (Pink - (Julius with braces))
Paul Frank Placemat (Pink - (Julius with braces))
Offered by DOHMUS

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 13 Nov 2013

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!!!, 13 Nov 2013
This epilator is nothing to compare to my old one. It has it all!!! i just love that is cordless, you can use it under the shower or in the bath, 5 different heads to epilate or trim differents parts of the body or face. Just brilliant!! Even my boyfriend find it handy to trim his hair or epilate his back.... recomended in 100%

Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Blue)
Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Blue)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good mat, 13 Nov 2013
Perfect non slip mat for yoga users!!! I would absolutely recomend it for quality and value for money. very good mat.

Kryptonite Modulus System cable lock - Double Noose Pack (10 mm x 107 cm)
Kryptonite Modulus System cable lock - Double Noose Pack (10 mm x 107 cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to big locks., 13 Nov 2013
I use that lock as alternative heavy lock for my bike. it's much easier to cycle with and easy to strap to your saddle when not in use. Looks very solid and works perfectly for me :)

Refectocil Eyelash Eyebrow Tint Dye Kit Natural Brown No.3 +brush Dish Developer
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 13 Nov 2013
This eyelash eyebrow kit absolutely meet my expectations. This product is the best so far i've used. stays longer then average tint product. i would recomend in 100%.