Profile for Iluvbooks > Reviews

Content by Iluvbooks

Iluvbooks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
VEO Pink Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The new iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2 - Includes Sleep Wake - Includes Screen Protector and Cloth
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart pink, 21 Aug 2012
How beautiful is that pink cover? It makes my iPad look stylish and retro. The cover does other stuff too, what with the full sleep/wake ability and the micro fibre interior, but I bought it for the colour of the case alone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality case, 21 Aug 2012
I love this case. I have quite a few different iPad cases but this is my favourite. It didn't cost much, but it felt like it should've cost a lot more. I'm also a very frequent twitterer, and the keyboard function of the case (which converts it into a stand so you can type more easily) was a godsend.

Black Leather Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for the new iPad / iPad 3 / iPad 2 with full Sleep / Wake compatibility !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPad cover on market, 20 Aug 2012
Okay, so it's just an iPad cover, but it's one of the best ones I've bought (and I've been through a few). It's cheap, but expensive looking, and it has a micro fibre interior that cleans your iPad screen when you close it, getting rid of all the annoying dust and finger print grease stains. The cover can also be turned into a stand, which allows you to watch movies or type using an external keyboard much easier. Highly recommended.

Lazy Weight Loss: The Best 3 Healthy Eating Habits for the Highly Unmotivated
Lazy Weight Loss: The Best 3 Healthy Eating Habits for the Highly Unmotivated

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb and different tips that helped me lose 15+ lbs, 20 Aug 2012
First off - my review is not having just read the book and thinking it sounds good. I read the book two months ago. I now weigh 17lbs less than I did then. I'm writing with that in mind.

The author is very easy going, but he is extremely specific in what he asks you to do: eat more fat, eat less grains, and sleep more. I have to believe that if you follow the tips even just 75% of the time it be effective for most people. It certainly was for me. If you make the effort you will start losing weight.

It would be easy to dismiss this book as too unusual and easy, but that would be an error. All the tips - which are not hard - are deliberate and essential for a method that works. Read it.

The Fourth Awakening
The Fourth Awakening
by Rod Pennington

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting thriller, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Fourth Awakening (Paperback)
The Fourth Awakening is for fans of thrillers with twists and turns and an unexpected and evolving plot. Exciting stuff.

Making Money From Financial Spread Trading 2012 edition
Making Money From Financial Spread Trading 2012 edition
by Vince Stanzione
Edition: Ring-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars At last something that really works for Financial Spread Betting Beginner's, 19 Aug 2012
I have bought more books and ebooks on financial spread betting, making money from FX and share trading than I care to admit to, the majority where poor quality and badly written and a waste of money. I would say I have spent well over £2000 including going to a few live courses, online webinars and membership tipping sites, so when my dentist (I know it sounds strange) told me he was making money following the Vince Stanzione system I was sceptical and curious at the same time.
After a few hours of goggling reading mainly rave reviews and few that absolutely detested him (some jealously here I sense) I took the plunge and ordered this course. I ordered on a Monday and I received it the next day so that was impressive, everything was contained in the box as promised and a bit more. I decided to take it a step at a time and not rush which I had done in the past but I found myself gripped and 5 more minutes of watching and reading turning into 30 minutes. Many of the mistakes he outlines I found myself nodding as I had made them in the past.
Anyway I am going on so let me cut to the facts, I ordered this course in January 2012, I did little for the first month so actually March was when I started trading with IG Index (they are the biggest financial bookmakers so I went with them), Its now August and I am pleased to say that I have made money every single month, I mainly trade shares both to go down and up. Now I will not tell you I am a millionaire as I am not but my modest starting account is up around 70% so far and that's after making so stupid mistakes like taking profits to soon and a few errors due to trading on my ipad in haste.
I am also now trading my ISA with the Vince Stanzione system as it also works a treat on longer term investments.
I think other reviews have already identified this but what makes this unique is the use of Videos, workbook (I still like paper in my hand) the members website and of course support, all for £200 quid, and to be honest if you can't spend that then you have no business trading or investing.
So its 5 stars and onwards and upwards for my trading and investing. If you want to learn from the best pay a the bit extra

10 Packs of French Manicure Tip Guides - 1100 Style
10 Packs of French Manicure Tip Guides - 1100 Style
Offered by Five Season

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Aug 2012
What can I say? They worked great, and you get a lot in the packs. I'll definitely be buying again.

Operation Herod (The Rupert Hood Spy Thrillers Book 1)
Operation Herod (The Rupert Hood Spy Thrillers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars James Bond; move over!, 9 Aug 2012
What can undercover secret agent Rupert Hood do to stop the criminal empire of Big Mama? Well, I won't spoil it for you, suffice to say it's very entertaining. I love Rupert Hood, and his undercover set-up at an estate agents is sometimes clever and sometimes embarrassing. The action never lets up, and there's some decent twists. Love it.

The Vengeance Man
The Vengeance Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome action thriller, 5 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Vengeance Man (Kindle Edition)
You can tell that the writer of this book, John Macrae, knows what he's talking about. He writes about this world of SAS agents, spies and soldiers with a knowledge that makes every word believable. The fact that he writes amazing action scenes and fascinating characters is just an added bonus. I will be keeping an eye on this author.

The Benefactor
The Benefactor

5.0 out of 5 stars A taut, original thriller, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Benefactor (Kindle Edition)
When Sean and Maggie win the trip of a lifetime they decide to use it to repair the fragile relationship they share with their children. Oh, and there's a psycho who knows more about them than they do, and he has some terrifying plans for them...This is the best thriller I've read on my kindle in a while. It's original, suspenseful and utterly terrifying. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3