Profile for Sirclip > Reviews

Sirclip

Gerlux TLFLEDB LED Hand Lamp COB Strip LED Brilliant Light
Gerlux TLFLEDB LED Hand Lamp COB Strip LED Brilliant Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 14 Aug 2014
Bought one of these as I saw a similar lamp (sold by Wurth Automotive) at my local garage. I originally tried to find/buy the Wurth lamp, but they were very sniffy about selling only to the trade. They did me a favour as this lamp, branded Gerlux, seems really well built, very bright (at leat as bright as the Wurth, could be brighter) and much cheaper. Comes with an AC adapter to charge the lamp. I know that the Wurth lamp was at least £40. Delighted!

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Samsung BP1310 Battery
Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Samsung BP1310 Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Capacity, lasts a fraction of the time compared with an original battery., 9 Dec 2011
I bought this battery as a backup for the original Samsung battery that came with my Samsung NX11 camera. An original battery was priced at £45 from Samsung, whereas this battery was £19(I found out that there's a good reason for this!). I chose this battery as it is branded as a Duracell who have a reputation to protect. I am very disappointed by the performance of the battery as it probably only lasts about half the time compared with the original Samsung battery (which still operates just fine). I thought at first it needed 'cycling' so I've repeatedly charged/discharged the battery, but the performance hasn't improved. I can't be bothered to go through the hassle of sending it back, but I hope that this serves as a warning to others that may be considering buying this battery.