Profile for Mark warne > Reviews

Swimming Pool jet vac cleaner
Offered by Blutex swimming pools

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job brilliantly!, 2 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Swimming Pool jet vac cleaner
Not bought on here but I got one of these on EBay (£8.99 posted) and have to say that for the money it's brilliant! Peeps who moan about the lack of instructions worry me! Look at the picture of it and it's pretty obvious how it all goes together! Yes it is made from cheap plastic but the poles are metal and it's pretty sturdy tbh. Most importantly it actually works! I bought one to keep the fish pond clean and it's well up to the job!

TRIXIE 2871 Cat Basket with Grid 50 cm Diameter
TRIXIE 2871 Cat Basket with Grid 50 cm Diameter
Offered by Emporium Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality basket with a very sturdy metal door and ..., 17 Feb. 2016
With a house move coming up I needed a cat carrier and new bed for the cat and this does both jobs perfectly! Great quality basket with a very sturdy metal door and handle. Why buy one of those ugly plastic cat carriers when you can buy this for the cat to travel in and sleep in! A+

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use!, 13 April 2014
Used this wax for the first time today on my 2 Ford Fiestas. First impressions are that it is VERY easy to use. You can do a whole car in about 20mins due to not needing product to haze or worry about going over plastics. It appears greasy but it buffs of very easy so not a problem. Shine is very good but i would recommend using this product on top of an already polished car. ( i use Autoglym SRP). I've tried many polishes and waxes and none of them last long enough so I'm hoping this does. I tested beading by tipping watering can over newly waxed area and have to say, very impressed! Hope it lasts as long as stated!

Home Brew - Brewferm Ambiorix - Premium Belgian Beer Ingredient Kit Including 1Kg VinClasse® Brewing Sugar

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing beer kit!, 12 Mar. 2014
Absolutely love this beer kit! I've brewed it a couple of times now and it never disappoints! I used to drink lager but since i tried this I've never gone back. Lovely strong flavour and ruby colour. Pint has a nice pub-like head to it so it also looks the part! I make it with Tesco value still water (17p per 2ltrs), 1kg of Brewing Sugar (2.50 from Wilkinsons) and 500g normal white sugar and then also add 2 jars of Tesco value Golden Syrup (1.18p). Bumps the overall price up a bit but my god it's a good pint! 2 pints of this and your well away! Try it!

Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss Tyre Protection Gel
Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss Tyre Protection Gel

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really do what it's meant too!, 25 Jan. 2014
Bought this a while back and used it frequently with...........not brilliant results! It smells great, it goes on easy and it looks great UNTIL you drive the car! It's called Endurance but I can't for the life of me work out why? The moment it rains it's gone! (and YES I am using it as per instructions!). I've used cheaper spray on foam shiners that last longer than this! Shame really as the actual shine is brilliant! Just a shame car has to be driven at some point!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not as good as Uk valet Cherry Snow Foam., 25 Jan. 2014
Bought some of this recently after buying a proper snow foam lance! Previously used a cherry snow foam made by Uk valet and to be honest I was disappointed as this Big Shiner foam isn't as good. Using the same lance and dilution I decided to compare them! I found that the Uk valet foam was much much thicker and clung to paintwork much longer. The Big Shiner however was quite thin and the foam ran off quickly. Where the Big Shiner scores a few points though is the price! It's nearly half the price of Uk valet foam so if like me you use snow foam purely as a pre-wash before proper shampoo and wax then it's worth a go!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2014 10:56 AM GMT

Demon Shine 5L Pour On Shine
Demon Shine 5L Pour On Shine

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stuff!, 8 Jan. 2014
Been using this stuff for years now and it does exactly what's it made to do! I find the best way to use it is by (1) Washing car and rinsing leaving car wet (2) Using a standard garden type spray bottle with stream rather than mist spray fill half with Demon Shine and half with water. (3) Spray over complete car and you will see straight away that the water left on car will bead. (4) Rinse car again with either a watering can or hose without attachment on the end as this stuff beads so well that it will leave a lot of water to towel off if you 'mist' rinse it. (5) Dry with a towel. (6) Job done!
The benefit from using this stuff is that you can have a car that looks like you've spent time polishing when all you've done is wash it! I find that during the winter months it's great as a quick fix especially if like me you commute every day and like a very clean looking car. I used to polish my car every month but since using this stuff I only do it every 6mths as the polished finish is maintained! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Maypole 937 Universal Scooter Cover
Maypole 937 Universal Scooter Cover
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin cover!, 21 Nov. 2013
Just received this and on 1st impression it's great! It's made from a good quality thick shiny material with elasticated edges so a nice fit. Bought this to go over my Honda Dylan 125 and I'm pleased to say it fits very well even with the two mirrors fitted. Not sure how it would cope with rain etc as I'm using it purely as an indoor dust cover but it certainly looks shower proof. If you need a good quality cover for under a tender then this is it!

Simoniz Very High Termperature Paint 500ml - Black
Simoniz Very High Termperature Paint 500ml - Black
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 19 Nov. 2013
Good quality paint. Nice even finish once dry. Drying time very quick too. Has made my tired looking Honda Dylan exhaust look like new with very little effort! Def use again!

Astonish C1526 750ml Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
Astonish C1526 750ml Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value!, 31 Oct. 2013
Not bought on here as my local cheap shop has this for 99p. Not sure how it can be made and sold for a profit at that price! Don't be put off by the cheap price coz this stuff works and smells good too! I've paid 5 times more in the past and been disappointed with the results! You can't go wrong!

Page: 1 | 2