Profile for skimmity > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Duracell MN21 battery, Varta V23GA, GP23A, K23A, LRV08, E23A
Duracell MN21 battery, Varta V23GA, GP23A, K23A, LRV08, E23A
Offered by Everyday Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell MN21 battery, Varta V23GA, GP23A, K23A, LRV08, E23A, 5 Oct. 2014
An excellent battery. I always try to use Duaracell Batteries if possible, because to me they are the simply the best.

Mens Cargo Work Trousers Black or Navy Short Reg Long Sizes 28 to 52 (W30 L31, black)
Offered by Super Save Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Cargo Work Trousers Black or Navy Short Reg Long Sizes 28 to 52 (W30..., 28 July 2014
These Mens Cargo Work Trousers are just the ticket for me, they have loads of pockets to carry all your odd-and-ends. Also the workmanship on these trousers in my estimation is superb - the crotch is double stitched making it very strong if you have to do plenty of bending down as I must. All of the seams also reinforced by separate machine stitches. This is an excellent
value-for-money item ideal for a working type situation. I thoroughly recommend this product as being very serviceable and hard wearing. A great product for a very little outlay - quality in the extreme.

WAIST PACK, FANNY PACK, BUM BAG, REAL LEATHER
WAIST PACK, FANNY PACK, BUM BAG, REAL LEATHER

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly recommend this product as being excellent an quality product, 28 July 2014
The REAL LEATHER WAIST PACK, or BUM BAG I am completely shocked by it's sheer quality, and it incredible value-for-money.
What to me is the biggest surprise is, the quality workmanship - naturally I have no idea where it is made, but it is a quality product nevertheless. I thoroughly recommend this product as being excellent an quality product, and sheer value-for-money. If you do need something small around your waist, for your small items which is discreet and easily covered by a shirt - look no further than this terrific product. 20 out of 10 for me a very great product.

The Golem (European Classics)
The Golem (European Classics)
by Gustav Meyrink

5.0 out of 5 stars The Golem (European Classics) Gustav Meyrink, 19 July 2014
I had heard of Gustav Meyrink before but simply never got to reading anything by him. one of the preoccupations of this book is "doppelgangers", which are human look alikes - which was an early 20the century phobia. I read Gustav Meyrink had a profound effect upon Franz Kafka, and quite similar to Kafka, Gustav Meyrink makes textual jerks in his prose, by this I mean he purposely shifts the narrative focus from showing the reader one thing and then changing rapidly to something else, which is quiet bizarre and unsettling. If you enjoy strange scenarios like Franz Kafka's The Trial - you'll love this. The Golem (European Classics) Gustav Meyrink is an interesting book for discerning readers and those with an interest in the bizarre. i thoroughly recommend this book.

High Top Mountain
High Top Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars High Top Mountain Sturgill Simpson, 19 July 2014
This review is from: High Top Mountain (Audio CD)
High Top Mountain Sturgill Simpson is a new voice in American County Music, and his songs are great and very (to me) reminiscent of Merle Haggard, or maybe George Jones. I can recommend this album if you looking for something a bit "left field," and very interesting. Sturgill Simpson is a new excellent voice in American County Music. So do yourself a favour and buy this album - 10 out of 10 in my book

World of Strangers
World of Strangers

3.0 out of 5 stars isn't in my opinion up to the spontaneous best of the first two albums, 19 July 2014
This review is from: World of Strangers (Audio CD)
In my estimation the latest offering from Zoe Muth - World of Strangers, isn't in my opinion up to the spontaneous best of the first two albums. I do not think the musicianship are not as good, actually to me it is (on this disc) a bit too polished and overproduced.
I still firmly believe Zoe Muth to be the best thing which has happened to American Country music since Dwight Yoakham, but to me this album falls quite short of a very special artist.

Samsung SH-S222A/BEBE Internal DVD Writer with 2 MB Buffer Memory
Samsung SH-S222A/BEBE Internal DVD Writer with 2 MB Buffer Memory

2.0 out of 5 stars Samsung SH-S222A/BEBE Internal DVD Writer with 2 MB Buffer Memory, 19 July 2014
With the Samsung SH-S222A/BEBE Internal DVD Writer with 2 MB Buffer Memory I am somewhat perturbed. I fitted the drive as before with no problems, Windows XP installed the drivers for the device, and i tried to burn a CDR (as I previously had done before with reasonable CDRs TDK), but the Samsung SH-S222A/BEBE Internal DVD Writer with 2 MB Buffer Memory refuses to burn the discs, and the disc remains blank. I am using either NERO10 or Roxio Easy Creator media Centre. If there is anyone (out there in Amazon land) who could offer me any advice I'd be most grateful.

Asus Black 18in Dual Drive Ultra ATA IDE CD DVD Disk Drive Ribbon Cable
Asus Black 18in Dual Drive Ultra ATA IDE CD DVD Disk Drive Ribbon Cable
Offered by Opel Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus Black 18in Dual Drive Ultra ATA IDE CD DVD Disk Drive Ribbon Cable, 21 Jun. 2014
An Asus Black 18in Dual Drive Ultra ATA IDE CD DVD Disk Drive Ribbon Cable does what it says connects IDE devices - good value.

CiT Vantage Midi Mesh Gaming Case with HD Audio, 4 Fans, Card Reader and No PSU - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars CiT Vantage Midi Mesh Gaming Case with HD Audio, 4 Fans, Card Reader and No..., 21 Jun. 2014
I am utterly delighted and thrilled by my purchase of the CiT Vantage Midi Mesh Gaming Case with HD Audio, 4 Fans, Card Reader. The very first thing that strikes me is, the sleek lines of the case, and how attractive it is. Next, i notice the quietness of the case - you can hardly hear the internal fan at all, although as yet I haven't connected the separate dual case fans - need to buy another electrical connector. In my estimation this case is excellent value-for-the-money - very easy to position all your PCIs, Optical Drives, and Hard Drives - though space is limited for these (Hard Drives). Overall in my opinion this case - CiT Vantage Midi Mesh Gaming Case with HD Audio is truly excellent and a worthwhile investment if you haven't been seduced by laptops. Well worth buying, good-value-for-money and looks really terrific. Thoroughly recommended and seven out of five stars for me - truly marvellous.

6mm Jute Rope Hemp Twine Sisal Sash 10 Meter Length Tyagi Craft
6mm Jute Rope Hemp Twine Sisal Sash 10 Meter Length Tyagi Craft
Offered by Tyagi Racing

5.0 out of 5 stars 6mm Jute Rope Hemp Twine Sisal Sash 10 Meter Length Tyagi Craft, 19 Jun. 2014
I have bought this to replace the rope on my cats scratching post. The Jute Rope Hemp Twine Sisal Sash appears to me to be of good quality and quite unlike the normal rope on cats scratching post - which to me are Rafia type and quite dry and hard, whereas this is proper rope. My cat seems to like its new scratching post, so this is good enough for me. Thoroughly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18