Profile for Mrs K > Reviews

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Acacia UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Another EXCELLENT DVD from Jillian, 25 July 2013
Having worked my way through 30day shred and increased my fitness and seen a body shape change I went for this one. It is equally as good! You do not get bored with Jillian exercise DVD's and you definitely feel like you get a major workout in a short space of time. And because of ther 3-2-1 method the whole DVD only takes 30mins including warm up and cool down so it isn't too daunting to switch it on at the end of a working day. And it makes you feel so invigorated afterwards. GET IT!!

Aromatherapy Associates - Minature Bath Oil Collection 9 x 3ml
Aromatherapy Associates - Minature Bath Oil Collection 9 x 3ml
Offered by House of Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little samples, 25 July 2013
I got this for my birthday and love it. It's a brilliant way to smell all the oils and try them out, so you can then decide which is your favourite and get a bigger bottle of that the next time. Contrary to previous comments, you can definitely get two baths out of each little bottle. It says they are for one bath. But the smells are so super fragrant you don't need a whole mini bottle - half will definitely give a good bath! Makes a great gift for someone who loves baths!

DVD Guide to British Bird Songs
DVD Guide to British Bird Songs
Dvd ~ Paul Doherty

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 25 July 2013
It is great seeing the birds and hearing their song at the same time. Definitely helps in learning to recognise which birds are which and their songs! Have watched it twice already and will watch it many more times! Am starting to recognize birds singing now, and hear more of what is around me. A great learning resource for anyone who loves nature/birds.

Surf Stronger - The Surfer's Workout DVD
Surf Stronger - The Surfer's Workout DVD
Offered by SurfSurfSurf North Devon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for keeping fitness up, 25 July 2013
Its great to have DVD taylored sport specific to surfing. The first time I tried this I didn't feel tired at all afterwards. The secon time I went for a run first, then did the DVD and felt the ecercise effects more, and they do advise a jog or something to warm up with before hand anyway. It is basically warm up, followed by strength training that has a lot of core & stability elements, followed by proper stretching. Make sure you get the right sized exercise ball though. As far as I can tell when you sit on one your knees are meant to be at a 90degree angle with your thighs parallel to the floor. The guide I looked at online said for my height I'd need a specific ball size. This turned out to be too small, and aparently if you use aball that is too small it can injure your lower back. So before you buy a ball get advice on the size and if you can try out different sizes to make sure you get the right one. A good DVD for winter or flat spels if you like doing exercise dvds.

High 5 Zero Pink Grapefruit
High 5 Zero Pink Grapefruit
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best flavour around in non-carbohydrate rehydration!, 25 July 2013
I LOVE THESE!!!!!! They are by far my favourite flavour of all the rehydrations tablets I've tried. Yummy!! I've tried Nunn, SIS, and High five zero, but these are my tastebuds favourites. Brilliant.

Lucozade Energy Original Tabs 50g x 1
Lucozade Energy Original Tabs 50g x 1
Offered by Manchester Pickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a quick energy boost, 25 July 2013
These helped me cycle 56 miles when I started to run out of enery. Brilliant. Unfortunately they are bad for your teeth, but my dentist prescribed me a high fluoride toothpaste to help counteract that as she knew I was cycle training. Would recommend.

Women's Cycling Biking Pants Underwear Bike Bicycle Padded Shorts (lovely star, S)
Offered by Lantomall

4.0 out of 5 stars The funkiest cycle pants on the market!, 25 July 2013
These are by far the funkiest cycling womens undies on the market! They make you look like wonder-woman :-)
Great product material quality, and the padding is proper thick gel padding.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I felt the padding needed to be a little bit further forwards, as it didn't give as much front coverage as my gel padded cycling leggings. I didn't get in touch with them to see if this could be altered, and maybe I should have done. If it is ever changed I will buy a load more. Or maybe I just needed to order a larger size ;-)
The service from the company was swift and it was packaged well.
A quality product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2013 4:27 PM BST

SUNTORY Malt Yamazaki 10 Year Old Japanese Whisky 70cl Bottle
SUNTORY Malt Yamazaki 10 Year Old Japanese Whisky 70cl Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality Single Malt.... well done Japan!, 25 July 2013
Bought this for my husbands birthday. He LOVED it, so did I, & any whiskey loving friends/family who have tried it seem to think it's brilliant. I would highly recommend this. I don't know enough about single malts myself to leave tasting notes, but I know I like it and others think it's great too. It is quite pricey, but worth the money. Would buy it again for a special occasion....roll on Christmas :-)

Camelbak Women's Aurora 2 Litre Hydration Pack - Blue, 70oz
Camelbak Women's Aurora 2 Litre Hydration Pack - Blue, 70oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 25 July 2013
This is BRILLIANT! This is such a great invention. It is brilliant for cycling long distances. Just the right size. 2 litres doesn't feel heavy on your back either. you hardly notice it!! The pockets are just the right size to fit in phone & keys & money & some flap-jacks and the side pockets brilliant to fit in a banana or energy gel. Loved the blue colour too. Has had lots of use!! Get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chambers Card Games
Chambers Card Games
by Peter Arnold

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant card book!!!, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Chambers Card Games (Paperback)
Having learnt to play Five Hundred with relatives who were visiting from another country we wanted to carry on playing, but forgot some of the rules. Found this book on amazon, and it's brilliant. It is a good A5 size, so not too big, but packed with information. It's explanations are clear and concise, with good categories of games in the index so you can find what you want easily. Brilliant. Would highly recommend. Has led to hours of fun playing cards in the garden!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3