Profile for Amethystlady64 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 7 Aug. 2013
The author certainly has a very good imagination. After the first few pages I was hooked and enthralled.
It reminded me a little of Alice in Wonderland only on a much bigger scale.
Certainly a very enchanting read.

factory balls
factory balls

5.0 out of 5 stars great puzzler, 30 July 2013
This review is from: factory balls (App)
This is a really good puzzler. The first few levels are hard then they start to get harder. I find it very addictive and a good brain workout.

Sunshine, with a Chance of Snow: A twenty-minute treat from Carole Matthews
Sunshine, with a Chance of Snow: A twenty-minute treat from Carole Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 28 July 2013
Great short story with a message about people being materialistic. Very poignant and well written. I look forward to reading more books by the author.

The Witch of Agnesi (Bonnie Pinkwater series)
The Witch of Agnesi (Bonnie Pinkwater series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 28 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I liked the fact that Bonnie Pinkwater, the main character, is an older woman.
It is well written, I read it in two sittings.
Overall, a nice whodunnit!

The Lost World
The Lost World

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting Stuff!, 25 July 2013
This review is from: The Lost World (Kindle Edition)
I thought The Lost World was a good exciting read. It contained well rounded characters, especially Professor Challenger who is a gruff surly lion of a man.
This book contained excitement and adventure with horror and survival. A good mix of emotions.
I loved the descriptive narrative which Conan Doyle excels at.
Even though this book is over a 100 years old, it still stands the test of time.

The Pharos Objective (The Morpheus Initiative Book 1)
The Pharos Objective (The Morpheus Initiative Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 22 July 2013
This is a great book for those that love action and adventure books.
Caleb Crowe is a psychic that uses remote viewing to look back into the past to aid archaeology.
His mother and sister belong to The Morpheus Initiative which is a group dedicated to remote viewing to which Caleb once belonged.
I thought it was a nice take on using psychic abilities and the book is a roller-coaster of an adventure.

Forty-Four (44 series Book 1)
Forty-Four (44 series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 22 July 2013
I got this as a freebie and I have to say that this was a very enjoyable book and I read it in one sitting.
Abby has an accident and falls through some ice. She loses all her friends except one,Jesse, who is always there for her.
This book has some wonderful twists in it and is very nicely written.

Web Easy 9 Professional (PC)
Web Easy 9 Professional (PC)
Offered by Yellow Bulldog Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Easy to use!, 16 July 2013
I have used many different products all of which have been fairly complicated and insufficient for my needs. This is a dream to use. The simple interface makes it easy to produce fabulous professional looking pages. The after support is good with many video tutorials. This is perfect for anyone on a budget who needs to create a professional looking site.

Woodebox Puzzle
Woodebox Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Woodebox Puzzle (App)
This is a great little game. It really does make you think. You have to move the wooden pieces around the board to a designated place, and into a shape, easier said than done sometimes. I got this as a freebie and I can envisage me playing this for many hours to come. Well worth purchasing.

The Jungle Book
The Jungle Book

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 16 July 2013
This review is from: The Jungle Book (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the book very much. I did not realize that The Jungle Book was compiled of several stories. I particularly liked Rikki Tikki the mongoose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15