Profile for Amethystlady64 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Maleficent Free Fall
Maleficent Free Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars Adicitve, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Maleficent Free Fall (App)
I actually think this is better than its 'Frozen' counterpart. Admittedly some of the levels are quite hard and can take several attempts to complete. It has a puzzle aspect to it too as you have to plan several moves ahead on some levels to complete the tasks.

Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 10 Jun 2014
I have had the PC version for a long time so instantly purchased this when I saw it was available for the Kindle. Highly addictive and so much fun!

Hoppa 47litre folding lightweight shopping trolley shopping bag on wheels (Keep Calm)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 10 Jun 2014
I am a youngish grandma and got fed up of carrying heavy amounts of shopping and having to try and navigate my way home struggling on the bus or having to pay for a taxi. This has changed my shopping woes! It is well made and I have used it many times. I love the 'keep calm and shop on' slogan as it is modern. It holds a lot of shopping and heavy stuff at that too. Very easy to get on and off a bus. I don't care if people think I look silly with one as I'm not straining trying to carry several bags of heavy groceries any more........wished I got one years ago!

CaseGuru Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch (2013) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Wallet Plus Capacitive Stylus Pen (Purple)
Offered by razz-

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 10 Jun 2014
As described. Very functional and well made. The only downside is that sometimes if the cover moves slightly whilst you are holding it, it puts the kindle into sleep mode. other than that would recommend.

Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dungeon Keeper (App)
I was a huge fan of this game when it very first came out in its original format. So I am very disappointed in this new format. The game play is not that similar to the original and basically it is just trying to part you with your cash for in game purchases. Such a shame as I think this could of been huge if it had been closer to the original.

Silver Dice Mens cufflinks
Silver Dice Mens cufflinks

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 Jun 2014
I brought these for my partner and we both really liked them very much. Well made and good quality. Would recommend.

Promise You Won't Tell? (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 2)
Promise You Won't Tell? (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 10 Jun 2014
I found this quite gripping. I enjoyed the story and thought the book was well written and quirky. A nice quick enjoyable read.

FarmVille 2: Country Escape
FarmVille 2: Country Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: FarmVille 2: Country Escape (App)
I have been waiting a long time for this app on the Kindle. It is very different to a degree than the one on Facebook but I actually prefer it. Like many games now you have the option to buy in game things but you can play perfectly well without having to do this if you don't mind waiting for things to run their course time wise. Great graphics and lovely little animations.

Frozen Free Fall
Frozen Free Fall

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Frozen Free Fall (App)
I play this a lot. It is quite an addictive game. Some levels are fairly hard though and others can be too easy. Cute graphics.

Premium Craft Cardstock Core Colours 12 x 12" Scrapbook Paper Pack 48pk
Premium Craft Cardstock Core Colours 12 x 12" Scrapbook Paper Pack 48pk

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 10 Jun 2014
Very pretty papers. I am using them for my scrap booking. Lightweight paper so you need to adhere them to card stock if you are scrap booking with them.Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11