ARRAY(0xa8c5bf48)

Profile for me > Reviews

Content by me

me

Page: 1 | 2
VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink)
VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Pink)
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 4 Jan 2014
Just what I expected, perfect for the camera our god daughter had. Quick delivery and good value for money. Would recommend!

2 TINS OF ZIPPO FLUID 125ML UK DEL ONLY
2 TINS OF ZIPPO FLUID 125ML UK DEL ONLY
Offered by BARGAIN BASE
Price: 5.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 Aug 2013
Great value fuel for a zippo hand warmer. Alot cheaper than anywhere else I've seen them online and in shops.

Solar Power Flexible Desktop 4 LED Reading Lamp Light
Solar Power Flexible Desktop 4 LED Reading Lamp Light
Offered by cheap365
Price: 9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars These have been brilliant for a light in our bedroom, 4 Aug 2013
We don't have a socket where our bed side table is and these have provide enough light for just before we go to bed and for a bit of light reading. I put the light near the window to charge but they have been fine left on our bedside table.

'Tuscany' large surf board in Acacia L360 x W260 x H15mm
'Tuscany' large surf board in Acacia L360 x W260 x H15mm
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chopping board, 9 Mar 2012
Just the right size chopping board and perfect for most cooking jobs. Far cheaper than the Jamie Oliver version. I would recommend it.

Belkin Laptop Cushtop for Laptops up to 17" in Brown
Belkin Laptop Cushtop for Laptops up to 17" in Brown
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited
Price: 24.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as designed!, 16 Sep 2011
It totally keeps my knees from burning. And it's at an angle so the keyboard is just at the right angle. Great product!

Door car trim & upholstery remover - clip prying tool
Door car trim & upholstery remover - clip prying tool
Offered by CKONE
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tool for my vw Campervan, 16 Sep 2011
I bought this for my VW Campervan. I planned on using it for the Cab door card even though it's not a VW specific tool. It worked perfectly!

Volkswagen 1600 Transporter Owner's Workshop Manual (Service & repair manuals)
Volkswagen 1600 Transporter Owner's Workshop Manual (Service & repair manuals)
by D. H. Stead
Price: 16.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 16 Sep 2011
This is a very helpful but quite technical document for a complete newbie like me to anything motor vehicle related. It has been good in for seeing how things should work.

Uniross 1 x PP3 / 9v Multi Usage Long Life
Uniross 1 x PP3 / 9v Multi Usage Long Life
Offered by Cell Solutions
Price: 6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent rechargeable battery, 24 Feb 2011
Excellent rechargeable battery. I've bought 2 of these for our cat scarer and it's still going strong and now I'm buying more for other kit.

Case-Mate CM011471 Tough Case for HTC Desire - Black / Gray
Case-Mate CM011471 Tough Case for HTC Desire - Black / Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 24 Feb 2011
A good case. I had a leather HTC pouch before but because I used the phone a lot on my bus ride home, it didn't offer any protection. This one is great for that and it looks good on the phone.

7dayshop Rechargeable High Performance Ni-Mh Batteries - AA Size 2900mAh - 4 Pack with Protective Storage Case
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 5.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Jan 2011
Not tried them yet but the case but it's great value and the service was good despite the delays caused by snow over christmas.

Page: 1 | 2