Profile for w staplehurst > Reviews

Artists Field Carry Bag: Black/Grey
Artists Field Carry Bag: Black/Grey
Offered by The Society For All Artists

4.0 out of 5 stars Has its uses, 4 Jun. 2013
However quite easily becomes very heavy with all the artist materials and not as easy on your back as a backpack. The variable strap length seems to occur due to the bag weight and is difficult to stop despite the grips that the strap tapes run through. I am glad I bought it but it is not my constant companion.

Inscribe Soft Pastel Set - 32 Colours
Inscribe Soft Pastel Set - 32 Colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starting point., 4 Jun. 2013
Ordered these to take to my first pastel class and they were a good introduction tool. I will continue to use them

SAA Masking Set - Blue Masking Fluid, Brushes & Ruling Pen
SAA Masking Set - Blue Masking Fluid, Brushes & Ruling Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 May 2013
Excellent masking fluid,I find I use the brushes mainly but have used pen for very fine areas and it is a technique I need to master.

Daler Rowney aquarelle artists watercolour TEXTURE pad A6 postcard size
Daler Rowney aquarelle artists watercolour TEXTURE pad A6 postcard size
Offered by The Society For All Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 11 May 2013
Best product in this category that I have found, the finished work keeps its shape and even survives the post!...depending on what the weather is when it's delivered and what medium you choose to draw in.

Drawing and Sketching: Expert Answers to the Questions Every Artist Asks (Art Answers)
by Vera Curnow

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful tool,, 11 May 2013
Very helpful for an armature artist like myself.who finds it difficult to regularly attend art classes. I have used the book and others in the series to help me try new techniques in my art when I have the time to 'have a go'. The compact size and concise chapters of the book encourages me to take it on holiday and be more adventurous with my art projects.

Journal Fodder 365: Daily Doses of Inspiration for the Art Addict
Journal Fodder 365: Daily Doses of Inspiration for the Art Addict

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 11 May 2013
Found the book clear to follow with plenty of ideas to help me with my own journal creation. I am glad I have my own copy as I will be able to refer to it whenever I want.

Art Answers: Watercolour Painting: Expert Answers to the Questions Every Artist Asks
by George James

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful guide, 8 April 2013
Will improve my art work and easy to look up techniques. Plan to take it on travel trips with me.