Profile for Sunrunner > Reviews

CB12 Mint - Safe Breath Oral Care Agent - 50ml
CB12 Mint - Safe Breath Oral Care Agent - 50ml
Offered by Decrescent

4.0 out of 5 stars Best breath freshner, 27 Feb 2014
I bought this small bottle for my bag as usually buy the larger bottle. It has a good taste and keeps your breath fresh.

Skins Sports Lady Racer Back Top - Large
Skins Sports Lady Racer Back Top - Large
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, but too small, 27 Feb 2014
I bought the large even though I am a medium and it still feels very fitted. It is well made and lovely colours, but you need to order a larger size otherwise it will fit you like a glove.

Shock Absorber B4834 2 in 1 Vest/Sports Bra 34D
Shock Absorber B4834 2 in 1 Vest/Sports Bra 34D
Offered by OUTLET ENGLAND DM

4.0 out of 5 stars Great top with excellent support, 27 Feb 2014
Fantastic to have your shock absorber bra incorporated and not to have to wear it and a top I bought two as the fit was so good, but I wish they did them in other colours as well. Other than that an excellent buy when you think how much a shock absorber bra costs.

00s Workout: Dance and Hip Hop - The Best Playlist for Walking, Jogging, Running, and Cardio Exercise

4.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of workout songs, 27 Feb 2014
I love this album, I have used it in the gym and when out running, even though its not strictly a running album. All of the songs have a great beat and keep you going, even when tired. Listening to them make me do a little bit more, which is exactly what you want in an exercise album.

An Introduction to Geological Structures and Maps, Eighth Edition (Hodder Education Publication)
by George M Bennison

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book for undergraduate geology students, 27 Feb 2014
I bought this book for my son who is in his first year of university studying geology. He wanted a book to help with his map work and found this book really helpful. It was on his reading list. He said it was straightforward and easy to understand. It arrived fairly quickly too.

Solid Fujifilm Finepix Holster With Detachable Shoulder Strap Compatible With All SLR Cameras
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable camera case, 23 April 2012
I bought this case for my Fujifilm HS20 EXR camera, mainly because it is small and compact and the right shape for my camera and other bits, yet is not cumbersome to carry. It also has sufficent padding to protect the camera and appears to be waterproof, though not tested this yet. I could ask for no more, its exactly what I wanted. The price was reasonable to.

LEGO Ninjago 9566: Samurai X
LEGO Ninjago 9566: Samurai X
Offered by Natureas

4.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loves this toy, 23 April 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 9566: Samurai X (Toy)
This was on my nephew's sixth birthday list so I bought it. He loves it and has spent time explaining the rules of the game, which he plays with his friend. He has a collection of these toys now which appear to be quite the rage as he swaps various cards with friends as well as challenging them to do battle. Hours of fun!

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

4.0 out of 5 stars Good juicer, 8 Jan 2012
I bought this during one of the lightening deals about 6 weeks ago at a reduced price, which I was pretty pleased about and have not been disappointed. Unlike some other reviewers I have not found ithe juicer to be noisy at all. It looks sleek and is efficient,. It is very easy to use making light work of all the fruit and vegetables I have used ranging from whole apples, carrots, beetroot, ginger as well as things like spinach and broccoli. The froth divider in the jug is great and means you do not end up with a glass full of froth.

It is very easy to clean, although it is dishwasher safe I have found it easier and quicker to run under the tap to clean and the cleaning brush supplied does the trick beautifully. I have given it a four because the pulp left over is not as dry as I had expected, though I am getting sufficient juice.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2012 8:38 PM BST

Supergets® Black Bumper Silicone Case For Samsung Galaxy Ace Include Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good at a very reasonable price, 8 Jan 2012
Just what I needed. The silcone case fits perfectly, while the screen protector was easy to apply. The polishing cloth is a nice touch and am sure will come in useful.

New iMounTek Laptop USB Folding Tray Table W/ 2 Cooling Fan + Mouse Pad!
New iMounTek Laptop USB Folding Tray Table W/ 2 Cooling Fan + Mouse Pad!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent laptop holder, 8 Jan 2012
When I received this I thought it looked pretty flimsy, however once I opened it up I found it to be just what I wanted. I had been using a breakfast tray to hold my laptop as I tend to read emails and write reports in bed. I found my breakfast tray did not have the necessary angle I needed to type comfortably so after an hour ended up with aching wrists and restricted legs. This table enables me to create the right angle using the adjustable legs ( so my legs are not restricted) and the tilting table top allows me to position the laptop at the right angle to type.

It is light and folds in half which allows me to take it with me when I travel. It also fits my 15" laptop ver well. I have hwever given it a 4 because I think the cup and pen holders are not that useful. It would be better to do away with both these and use the extra space for a notebook. My only other gripe is that I am left headed and the folding tray is designed for a right handed person. Other than those gripes it is a very welcome tool at an extremely reasonable price.

Page: 1 | 2