Profile for ekmover > Reviews

Star Trek: Enterprise: Rise of the Federation: A Choice of Futures
Star Trek: Enterprise: Rise of the Federation: A Choice of Futures
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 30 Oct 2013
I have always been a Star Trek fan, and I especially like everything to do with the Enterprise series. The books go beyond the TV series and I like the idea of detailing the new Federation and its early struggles to encompass the space faring races into one body. Bring on more of the same please.

The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier - Guardian (The Lost Fleet Beyond the Frontier Book 3)
Price: 5.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 30 Oct 2013
I have been reading the Lost Fleet series for a while now and have eagerly awaited the next instalment. Beyond the Frontier does not disappoint. I would recommend this book series to anyone who is into Si Fi.

Cat Toy Mouse With Catnip
Cat Toy Mouse With Catnip
Offered by Direct-Pets
Price: 2.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Cats Soon Lost Interest, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Cat Toy Mouse With Catnip (Misc.)
I was looking for a catnip toy for 2 x energetic cats. They enjoyed the product for first week but lost interest by week 2. I can only assume the catnip scent had worn off. More of a scent or refill with toy please.

Gold
Gold
Price: 8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy CD for 2012, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gold (Audio CD)
This CD is great value with most of Donna Summers hit tracks it was just what I was looking for to play in the car.

Star Trek: The Original series: Rihannsu: The Bloodwing Voyages: The "Bloodwing" Voyages
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 5 Jan 2013
I have not read this book in 10 years and it still has a great fasination on the origions of the Romulan race. I would recommend this book to everyone who still wants to read from the origional storyline.