Profile for Siobhan Carla > Reviews

Content by Siobhan Carla

Siobhan Carla

Page: 1 | 2
Bullet USB Compact Travel Adapter In Car Charger For Apple iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3, 3S - White
Offered by monika4321
Price: 0.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 24 July 2013
Like I said, it does what it says in the tin, the price for the product was very cheap but good for the money and they even dispatched it very quickly!

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (Blu-ray + DVD)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT., 11 April 2013
Posted before it was meant to be due which was great. It was a good price for the film and I don't want to spoil the ending but there was a massive twist, where the fight scene didn't actually happen so also a great story!

Trixie Natural Living Tammo House, 25 x 30 x 12 cm
Trixie Natural Living Tammo House, 25 x 30 x 12 cm
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than it looks, very natural and nice, 11 April 2013
I, and my hamster, loved it. She did knaw on it a little bit but I guess, in a way, that was a good thing. The holes are a little small so she couldn't fit her fat bum into them but she needs to loose a little bit of weight anyway!
It's bigger than I thought but I don't necessarily see that as a negative.
Great product, Great postage!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good if you have no jack., 11 April 2013
I didn't have a jack lead so it was useful in playing music from phone/ ipad (or whatever) to my car.
Thank you DESCRESCENT for allowing me to purchase... and in good delivery time as well!

4 PIECE UNIVERSAL CAR MAT SET - BLACK TRIM
4 PIECE UNIVERSAL CAR MAT SET - BLACK TRIM
Offered by E2 TRADE
Price: 8.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, 1 April 2013
The mats were very cheap, I would rather pay more money on a more expensive feeling matt. These were so bad that I would never recommend them.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I would prefer the good old fashioned map!, 29 Jan 2013
I wouldn't recommend the product. I had to buy it because I needed it urgently and if I was to base the price solely on the map and features then I would recommend it but it was way to quiet. I am young, my hearing is just fine but even with the windows up and the music off it is really hard to hear and the speakers arent something you can just change. As I said before, I needed a satnav urgently, just for the one time so - for the price it was fine but I havent used it since and won't plan to. I know that it isn't just my satnav either, many other reviews published complain about the same thing. Without the directions, its useless. I would prefer the good old fashioned map!

Think Like a Man [DVD] [2012]
Think Like a Man [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Michael Ealy
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST-SEE!, 29 Jan 2013
I loved this film from when I saw it in the cinema, I watched it about 7 times so as soon as I was able to pre-order I had to do so. I would recommend to anyone, men, women, young adults, couples and singletons.

The Sims 3: Late Night (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3: Late Night (PC/Mac DVD)
Price: 12.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, great quality, quick postage!, 7 Oct 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It's a good game but I would say to becareful who you would buy it for, I wouldn't purchase it for anyone that was 12 or even 14-15! The postage was quick, I wasn't expecting it so early, there were no faults. I would recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2012 12:54 PM GMT

The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by clickforgamesltd
Price: 15.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, great quality, quick postage., 7 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very fun, brought for my little girl and she loves it and it even had me hooked! The postage was quick, I wasn't expecting it so early, there were no faults. I would defiantly recommend.

Novelty Tattoo Sleeves Set of 2 (colour and styles may vary)
Novelty Tattoo Sleeves Set of 2 (colour and styles may vary)
Offered by Simply Direct ltd
Price: 1.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent the wrong one, 7 Oct 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Becareful because they don't look the same as in the picture and you have to be a certain skin tone. Also, they sent me the wrong one, however, the apologized and send me my money back.

Page: 1 | 2