Profile for Ap > Reviews

Content by Ap

Ap

Page: 1 | 2
James Bond 50th Anniversary! Aston Martin DB5 - Motorised Light & Sound. Car size approx 15cm (Casino Royale)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty resilient so far ( over a year old), 13 Aug 2014
Bought for my 3 year old. He loves it. Audible clear bond theme, flashing lights and horn sound and wheel spin then moving function. Have just ordered a second one as a back as he loves it so much. Pretty resilient so far ( over a year old).

HealthAid Prostavital - Zinc, Selenium, Saw Palmetto - 30 Capsules
HealthAid Prostavital - Zinc, Selenium, Saw Palmetto - 30 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomende, 24 Feb 2014
Reccomend by top consultant as part of a healthy diet/lifestyle change following treatment for prostate cancer.
Not sure if it's the pills or something else, but so far so good andif the prostate doctor is reccomending them, happy to keep using them.

Cuisinart Compact Power Juicer, Black
Cuisinart Compact Power Juicer, Black
Offered by Superbargainuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Water inside the main body, machine now smells mouldy, 24 Feb 2014
Have been using this happily for two months but unfortunately water has somehow got into the main removable/ washable part and I can't drain it. It has now started to smell stagnant And I don't use the juicer anymore.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2014 9:50 AM GMT

Days We Have Seen: A personal account of an Englishman and his family's experiences in war-torn Cyprus during 1974 and 1975
by Peter Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely read, 18 Feb 2014
The Turkish invasion of cyprus happened before I was born but it directly effected family and loved ones. This book gave me such an insight into what people must have gone through. More information than I have ever heard from anyone. An insight into daily life during such a harrowing time.
It's very sweet and made me cry and I'm so glad I came across it on amazon.

Mr Pumice Pumice Bar Use Wet Or Dry Pink Hard Skin Callus Remover
Mr Pumice Pumice Bar Use Wet Or Dry Pink Hard Skin Callus Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pumice I've ever used, 27 Dec 2013
Tracked these down after a pedicure in a fancy salon. It's a really effective foot smoother but gentle enough to use on a daily basis. Yes the ridges ware down but the pumice still does its job.

Mum2Mum Bandana Wonder Bib / Dribbler Style - Purple Purple
Mum2Mum Bandana Wonder Bib / Dribbler Style - Purple Purple
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 27 Dec 2013
Great for dribbling babies. Bought these when my baby was a few months old and am still using them almost two years later. They have 3 neck lengths using popper buttons and she cant pull them open. They are super absorbent and look quite nice even when she's wearing a cute dress. Good colour range. They look and feel like a high quality product

H2D Wide Professional Hair Straighteners
H2D Wide Professional Hair Straighteners

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at decent price, 27 Dec 2013
These look identical to the really well known brand. The heat up quick and are great for long hair. Would definitely reccomend and would never buy the more expensive brand again,

Musicboxworld Blue Jewellery Box Ballerina Playing "Ballerina"
Musicboxworld Blue Jewellery Box Ballerina Playing "Ballerina"

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap feel to it., 27 Dec 2013
Really looking forward to giving this as a gift to a little girl but when it arrived was quite disappointed with the quality. Feels quite cardboardy and I dont think it will last for long.

TempIR Body Temperature Thermometer | Infrared for Baby Adult Child, Non-contact , High Accuracy Multi-Function Clinical Thermometers | For Surface Temperatures, Forehead, Body and Room | Ideal for Basal Temperature Readings | Stores 32 Last Temperatures taken | High Temperature Alarm | Easy to Use | This high quality no touch Thermometer allows you to take temperatures instantly. "Every Home and Workplace should have one"
Offered by Den of Goods

1.0 out of 5 stars Such an unreliable product, 26 Dec 2013
Read the reviews and thought it sounded great. A week after we bought it my youngest got a fever. This machine was giving us readings of 40 degrees. No two consecutive readings were the same by the way. We took her to the GP immediately and he used an in ear thermometer reading of 37.5. I had my TempIR with me and used it immediately after him to get an idea of its accuracy - it read 39.7!!! more than 2 degrees out!
Apart from its major inaccuracy trying to use it on a crying baby who is not standing stock still is really hard. When they,re squirming about trying to gauge what a 3 to 5 cm distance from the side of their head and make sure there's no hair in the way and your fingers are not in the way is virtually impossible.
Anyway, I'm returning this product and ordering the Braun in- ear thermometer that the GP was using.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2014 3:59 PM GMT

Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth
Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth
by Jenny McCarthy

1.0 out of 5 stars So not funny....., 2 Jan 2013
I really wanted to find this book hilarious but it just wasn't. Her humor was very bland and dare I say 'American' when i was expecting something much more honest and relatable (I was pregnant when I read this).
She just isnt that funny and doesnt make great observations on Pregnancy in my opinion. I also found her a bit whiney and annoying. Sorry Jenny ( like she cares).

Page: 1 | 2