Profile for mollyjess > Reviews

mollyjess

Ancol Muddy Paws Greyhound Whippet Coat, M, Black
Ancol Muddy Paws Greyhound Whippet Coat, M, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly., 6 Feb. 2014
This coat is ideal for rainy days and warm for cold days. Takes seconds to put on with it's quick easy velcro fastening strap which is soft and comfortable for the dog. The collar can be folded back too which gives a nice look showing the grey immitation sheepskin lining. Good quality at a sensible price.

New Womens Ladies Festival Rain Snow Wellington Boots Winter Riding Wellies, Pom Pom - Black, UK 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical, 6 Feb. 2014
These boots are great value for money. They are perfect for long muddy walks as they are very comfortable. They are quite roomy so I need to wear really thick socks but that's going to be great when the snow comes. Stylish enough to go shopping in too.

Rescue Remedy Spray 20ml
Rescue Remedy Spray 20ml

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 17 July 2013
After many years of having stop on journeys because of my bad stomach, I found this rescue spray to help calm me prior to a journey. I felt more relaxed and hence my stomach was more settled. This was recommended to me by my brother.

3 PACK CENTRIX NEW RECYCLED TOTE SHOPPER BAG - 10 COLOURS (NAVY BLUE)
3 PACK CENTRIX NEW RECYCLED TOTE SHOPPER BAG - 10 COLOURS (NAVY BLUE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for shopping, 17 July 2013
I bought this bag as an art project (I was going to paint a design onto it) , I suppose it was my fault that I found it a little thin as I realised after I bought it that it was a recycled bag. It is ideal for shopping which is what it is meant for.

Pack of 1000 x Crystal Flat Back Rhinestone Diamante Gems 4mm
Pack of 1000 x Crystal Flat Back Rhinestone Diamante Gems 4mm
Offered by VAGA SHOP UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 17 July 2013
I would definitely buy these again, although maybe a larger size.
They were exactly as stated and I liked the flat backs which made them easy to glue onto items.

Where Ottersgear Lies
Where Ottersgear Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Ottersgear - We love em, 28 May 2012
We've been waiting for this single to be released and it was certainly well worth waiting for.
Mike (a multi instrumentalist) is an exceptional singer/songwriter and superb lyricist. We've watched Ottersgear live on numerous occasions, all of which have been a joy, Mike being such a character and his talented band of musicians bring the venues to life.
This single is beautifully produced and takes us back to those venues every time we hear it.