Profile for sian > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful
How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album. You pick up different things in it ..., 17 Aug. 2015
A great album. You pick up different things in it the more you listen to it. Different tracks become your favourites and you can hear different sounds when you listen again. I am also glad I bought the deluxe edition as the extra tracks are great.

Cat in a dustbin trashcan sterling silver charm .925 x 1 movable charms BJ1433
Cat in a dustbin trashcan sterling silver charm .925 x 1 movable charms BJ1433
Offered by Maldon Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars hope the like it: ), 24 Nov. 2014
Bought for a gift. hope the like it :)

Sailing By - BBC Four Theme
Sailing By - BBC Four Theme

5.0 out of 5 stars Used to aid sleep, 21 May 2014
From when I was younger and I couldnt sleep I would listen to radio 4. Sailing by was played before the shipping forcast before the bbc world service would start. Such a comforting piece of music to me. I later discovered Jarvis Cocker used it as a sleeping aid (and selected it on desert island disks). Recently I have had bad bouts of insomnia. It really works as its so comforting and has a drifting calmness about it.

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic return to form, 15 April 2014
I have always loved the Kaiser Chiefs as I was born in Leeds (biased :)) and the northern Indie scence has allways been my thing . I love love love the influences in this album, War of the worlds (obviously from working with Jeff Wayne in 2012), Pink ffloyd, the who, green day- american idiot are the ones most obvious. Stand out tracks include Ffactory Gates, Ruffians on Parade,One more last song and Roses.This album distincly feels like a concept album and Im glad they took a risk and changed direction a little. However the still sound like the Kaisers I know and love :)

Inline Shower Filter KDF, Removes Chlorine, Reduces Scale & Metals - Chrome
Inline Shower Filter KDF, Removes Chlorine, Reduces Scale & Metals - Chrome
Offered by WaterFilterMan co uk

5.0 out of 5 stars My skin feels a lot less itchy and my hair is so soft and clean, 15 April 2014
I suspected my water supply was being treated with a higher concentration of chemicals recently as my oncesgone eczema had returned and my skin became very dry. Neither me or my flatmate will drink it straight from the tap as Its cloudy. I could actually smell the chlorine in my hair and on my shoulders. This filter is obviously doing the trick as I cant smell it anymore and I feel far less itchy. Only downside is it reduces power of the water pressure. But I can sort this out by uping the pressure on the boiler and even if its not as strong its a sacrifice to make for less itchy skin.

Days Are Gone
Days Are Gone

4.0 out of 5 stars Very upbeat and sunny, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Days Are Gone (MP3 Download)
Love this album particularly Falling and The Wire. Some songs are definitely influenced heavily by fleetwood mac. A very uplifting soundtrack to chillout with.

You Make Me
You Make Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: You Make Me (MP3 Download)
I had this song stuck in my head after hearing it on the radio. I used shazam to find out who it was when I heard It again. I downloaded straight away. I love it !

Lydia, The Ink Will Never Dry
Lydia, The Ink Will Never Dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope the rest of the album is as good as this track, 27 Jan. 2014
Love the very smithsy vibe this is giving out :) No doubt Too Much Information is going to be a great album

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Oct. 2013
Beautiful colouring on the print. Cant wait to put this up in my bedroom its vivid whites and red will look great with my colour scheme

Gold Buddha (Face) Art Maxi Poster Print - 61x91 cm
Gold Buddha (Face) Art Maxi Poster Print - 61x91 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful poster, 7 Oct. 2013
Beautiful colour. Great size. Came in a very strong sealed tube. Can wait to put it up on the wall.

Page: 1 | 2