Profile for RyanH78 > Reviews

RyanH78

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a gift, they love it, 11 Jan. 2015
Bought for gift, size XXL, fit perfectly. They love it, wear it all the time.

Lipsy Women's Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Pink PU Strap LP150
Offered by tictocwatches

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch with medium size face, 31 Dec. 2014
Very nice watch, however the face isn't particularly big, but obviously that's only a negative if that's what you're looking for.

The World's Top Twenty Worst Crimes
The World's Top Twenty Worst Crimes
by Kate Kray

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, not terrible, 31 Dec. 2014
Not great. The stories are not particular well written in my opinion. Having said that, it's by no means terrible. The stories themselves are very interesting but the writing, as I say, is a bit weak.

Generic Tyre Grain Hybrid Heavy Duty Protective Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4S Blue
Offered by Atomm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 31 Dec. 2014
Good solid body, the black sleeve bit is a little weak, but it doesn't matter really. The flaps over the various holes don't last too long, but for the price I paid its very good quality

LeapFrog LeapPad 3 Learning Tablet (Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad 3 Learning Tablet (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, seems pretty solid too!, 31 Dec. 2014
I was worried that my lad (3) wouldn't get much use out of it, I worried it was too advanced but I needn't have worried. He plays on it all the time, he loves playing with the animals on it and the robot, etc. The games we've got for it are great too, Cars 2 and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Very happy with it. Seems solid too.

Thomas Quick: The Making of a Serial Killer
Thomas Quick: The Making of a Serial Killer
by Hannes Råstam

5.0 out of 5 stars Investigative journalism at its very best!, 9 Dec. 2013
This book explores the sensational true story of Sture Bergwall aka Thomas Quick who after confessing to over 30 murders, being found guilty of 8 of them, years later decided to retract his confessions. Hannes Rastam walks us through his own dedicated investigation into the crimes supposedly committed by Quick. What he uncovers is a shocking abuse of Sweden's justice system including the corruption (or failures) of highly placed officials. The book is well written as you'd expect from an experienced journalist and keeps your attention throughout. This truly is an amazing story.

Night Visions
Night Visions

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant album, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Night Visions (Audio CD)
This album, this band, this sound! My buddy introduced me to these guys and I am so grateful. I have listened to this album and barely anything else for the last 5 months. I went to see them live in Birmingham and they are unbelievable live too. Dan Reynolds' voice is the freshest I've heard for years. The first time I listened to the album my mind was blown. It reminded me of the first time I heard Oasis, not that they sound alike, just that I knew immediately I was going to love anything this band did. Here's hoping they stick around as long as Oasis, hopefully longer!

Personal highlights of this album are Demons, It's Time, Radioactive, Amsterdam, Tiptoe, Hear Me, Nothing Left To Say and the missus loves Cha-Ching. You know what the whole album is a highlight.

Red Dawn - Manchester United, in the beginning: From Newton Heath: 1
Red Dawn - Manchester United, in the beginning: From Newton Heath: 1
by Brian Belton

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 23 April 2012
Good read and very informative. I did find myself skipping over some of the match commentaries and did find some of the information repeated itself twice in the same paragraph, but hey ho. The subject matter is very interesting and it is represented well!

Stab in the Dark (Flash Fiction Book 1)
Stab in the Dark (Flash Fiction Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 16 Jan. 2012
I've never heard of a micro story before, it's a bit of a strange idea to me honestly. As for the writing, it is well done, the descriptions are really nice. Overall I'd say its well done but I don't know if I see the point to a micro story, I don't know if it can really be called a story, but if people want to call it that I'm not gonna complain. In truth I think you've got a good little teaser for a short story there!

One By One
One By One
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best rock albums I've heard, 14 Nov. 2011
This review is from: One By One (Audio CD)
I see quite a few negative reviews for this album and I hear that even Dave Grohl rates this as his least favourite Foos album, but I love it. It may be because this was my first Foo album, I don't know, but I love pretty much every track, especially Come Back and Times Like These. I've got almost every Foo album now but I still myself listening to this one from beginning to end more than the others. If you are a Foos fan then you need this album!

Page: 1 | 2